PDA

View Full Version : Questions about the Infestation Hack

jmazzacaro
11-30-2013, 12:54 PM
Hey guys,
I realy want to buy your hack, but since my account is legendary with 30k+ GC I realy dont want to buy it and get banned. If I only use the ESP for items is it detectable?
Thank you

doomhayman2
12-01-2013, 12:08 AM
Hey guys,
I realy want to buy your hack, but since my account is legendary with 30k+ GC I realy dont want to buy it and get banned. If I only use the ESP for items is it detectable?
Thank you

If you want to hack you are better off making another account.

jmazzacaro
12-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Are you sure? Cause I do understand the fairfight bans, cause they do happen quite often! But with ESP the only thing that can detect the hack is the PunkBuster. So I was wondering what was the ban history from the hack related to punkbuster?

UserPass
12-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Are you sure? Cause I do understand the fairfight bans, cause they do happen quite often! But with ESP the only thing that can detect the hack is the PunkBuster. So I was wondering what was the ban history from the hack related to punkbuster?
Tmcheats is undetected from pb

jmazzacaro
12-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Sorry, I didnt mean if it is PB detected right now. I want to know if the hack has ever been detected by PB. Cause if it never got detected, then I can easily hack only using ESP and never get banned :)