PDA

View Full Version : WarZ/I:SS Cheat Questions

Legeance
12-01-2013, 02:05 AM
So I had the WarZ cheat from here before and liked it. While I had the cheat it became detected by PB. If I was going to use this cheat do you think I could use it on a main acc ONLY using the ESP and not no spread or aimbot or anything. Basically what I am asking is will this cheat become detected by PB and do you think my acc will get banned within a week of using it if I only use ESP. Oh and when I had the cheat it did not have a sniper aimbot, does it have a fully functioning sniper aimbot now?

Another thing, how long has it been since this cheat was detected by PB?
Thanks for answering. (In advance)

Legeance
12-01-2013, 02:07 AM
Why does it say I am a TMCheats subscriber if I haven't subbed or re-subbed?

gobi4624
12-01-2013, 07:42 AM
So I had the WarZ cheat from here before and liked it. While I had the cheat it became detected by PB. If I was going to use this cheat do you think I could use it on a main acc ONLY using the ESP and not no spread or aimbot or anything. Basically what I am asking is will this cheat become detected by PB and do you think my acc will get banned within a week of using it if I only use ESP. Oh and when I had the cheat it did not have a sniper aimbot, does it have a fully functioning sniper aimbot now?

Another thing, how long has it been since this cheat was detected by PB?
Thanks for answering. (In advance)

PB doesn't detect individual features. It detects the hack itself. So even if you use only ESP,if the hack gets detected,you will be banned

Legeance
12-01-2013, 10:47 PM
I know that what I was asking is how long has it been since PB detected it. Also PB does detect individual thing, on battlefield 3 it detects 1 hit kill shots