PDA

View Full Version : PS2 cheats still work?

UltraKicker
12-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Do the Planet Side 2 cheats still work?
I'm asking because it seems like the release date for the hacks was a year ago. Alot of out dating can happen during that time.

Also what is its detect-ability? is it undetected via just the program alone?
I'm not the type of player that likes to make hacking look blatant on FPS games, so chances of being banned by reports or getting caught on my own accord are less likely to happen.

I may try it out for a month, but i'd like some answers first.
Thanks in advance.

FunkyMonkey3946
12-22-2013, 02:34 PM
yes i just used i yesterday and the hack has been updated some days ago. planetside 2 has no anticheat. but you can get banned if many people report you and you only fly around the map or something like that.
;)

UltraKicker
12-22-2013, 03:44 PM
like i said, i dont plan on using the blatant stuff like fly hack, no clip and teleport.
mostly just the aimbot (preferably on the chest so it doesn't record too many HS), no spread no recoil, and boxes to see where enemies are.

UltraKicker
12-22-2013, 04:41 PM
thanks, i have a couple more questions.
So the hacks are updated from time to time?
and how does it work? does it update on its own or do i have to pay and/or download again?

FunkyMonkey3946
12-23-2013, 07:03 AM
the coder is updating the hach if it is patched, or if he adds more features.
you will get this programm if you buy a subscribtion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsgitEJ9drQ

dciz2legit
12-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Im thinking about buying this. A couple questions though?

Does a hardware spoofer come with it and does the spoofer work?

Are there tips and tricks in the vip forum on jow how to get caught?

And do u have to block certain programs with this for example the crash reports?

stavi82
12-27-2013, 05:27 AM
Don't buy this. The thread I created about it being detected was deleted. It doesn't work, and trying to use it will get you banned. I didn't have it for even a day, at which time it never worked, then I was banned.

Gala
12-27-2013, 07:06 AM
It does work...well at least the hack itself as of this post date & time..it is injecting the memory hooks & directx
from time -time when SOE do an update as the game is quite old now & newer games taking coders valuable time up... the PS2 hacks seem to take a significant time to get updated.
Unfortunately that means if a hack takes several weeks to get updated you get a week or two play in between before SOE do another patch with all this 'game optimisation' patch's as over past few months & the hacks stop working again.
Game of constant catch up on the coders behalf.
(current update) however.....

unfortunately since PU02 several days ago as of this post the current PS2 hack is extremely unstable. It will load up & inject into game...unfortunately the game will only run for about 3 mins before crashing game back to desktop. This is reported in the PS2 support forum as well so hopefully in next few weeks Tom & his crew will investigate , find cause of instability & do a fix ....fingers crossed.

stavi82
12-27-2013, 03:04 PM
If it takes a few weeks, then people paying for one month won't even get to use it, and "Tom & his crew" are effectively robbing people.

Gala
12-28-2013, 02:26 AM
not sure if I would use those words, but yes it would certainly be nice if their system allowed for once a hack was reported as not working that it would effectively suspend your billing cycle time. Unfortunately this isn't exactly a large company that has an entire staff dedicated to customer support & billing. Its a small handful guys networking with each other at best running a couple servers from their garage, who have taken time & seen an endeavour to learn C++ programming & apply it to make a few bucks.

I myself appreciate this service & realise its limitations, & the time invested...

hyccyc123123
12-31-2013, 12:31 AM
so i can get a conclusion that tm's ps2 cheat is not worth buying because of the slow update speed?

Gala
01-01-2014, 07:08 AM
Think of it this way. The TM cheat is by far the best and superior in every way to what other paid game hack cheat sites offer.
However if the response time to fix, let alone even acknowledge a issue post SOE doing a patch which requires hack files to be updated takes weeks. Then all you really get is maybe a few days of playable time before SOE go do another patch and mess it all up again.

I just don't think there are enough ppl playing an old game such as PS2 to warrant the time invested to potential $$$ return for the coders...especially when there are now much newer games that have potentially a lot more subscribers for paid hacks