PDA

View Full Version : Ban Rate for DayZ SA

latios507
01-22-2014, 07:50 AM
Hello. I'm really inclined towards buying DayZ SA Cheat at the moment, however I've been observing other sites as well such as AA (A**************g) and I can't really come to a conclusion because most posts are giving a mixed reaction (Some post say high rates, some say VAC ban are delayed and some post deny such accusation like they have updated the cheats thus undetectable).

Not to mention, the activity level on this forum is quite discouraging so I'm having a lot of second thoughts right now. I understand the risk is there when you use the cheats and I know you guys can't give an exact reliable answers but I really do welcome and appreciate any responses. It matters to me when it comes to decision making later on.

So straight to the point... Currently, is TMcheats DayZ undetectable and up-to-date?

If you have any info about the ban rates, please do share it with me in this threads so other potential buyers who are curious as me may refer to it.

Thank you and Have a nice Day.

elitetemplar
01-26-2014, 04:16 AM
i am also looking for an answer.

thunderbird
02-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Yes and no, currently the hack is down as you can see the status on the site, Last detection was like a week ago and its down for about 5 days now