PDA

View Full Version : DayZ Origins 1.7.8 (ESP or Multihack)

Pfanner1337
01-24-2014, 11:31 AM
hey guys, im searching for a DayZ Origins cheat/hack. i got one but my cheat is detected and now i got a GB :( so im searching for a new one - this cheat here looks very good and my question is: works this DayZ cheat also for other mods like Origins or Epoch?!

if not maybe anyone know a good and safe cheat for DayZ Origins, plz let me know....

Pfanner1337
01-26-2014, 10:58 AM
so this cheat do not work with other mods like origins? and no one has a UND. hack for DayZ Origins?.....

testing7
01-29-2014, 02:09 AM
I had a similar question and no one answered either, but I took a chance and subbed. The hack currently works, and you can add custom items from ANY mod as long as you know the classnames. Classnames for the popular mods including Origins, Taviana, Epoch, etc are posted in a sticky in the VIP forum. Tom just updated the hack yesterday w/ a new battleye bypass, so it's currently undetected. But, as with ALL cheats, it's not a matter of *if* you'll be banned, it's a matter of *when*.

edit: I thought it worth noting that spawn hacks aren't available [much to my disappointment :(], even though it states so on the feature page. The ESP takes some getting used to. The ESP displays loot piles as "Pickup Itemx3" instead of displaying each item's name individually, so you have to run up to the pile to check what's in it. Another annoying thing about the ESP is that it displays wrecked vehicles. I was confused by this in the beginning thinking they were useable but damaged vehicles, but nope, they're just static map objects. The adding of custom items might only be for the spawn hack menu (which isn't available atm), so everything I said above about adding custom items may be false, I'm not entirely certain though.

I'll try out some of the other purported features and add to this post detailing whether they work or not (teleporting, one shot kill, unlimited ammo, nightvision, etc).

edit2: Tried out some of the other features. Teleporting doesn't work at all. Daytime hack works amazingly [screen will flash bright white, then balance out to regular daytime]. Nightvision hack doesn't work . The one hit kill works almost TOO well; not only does it one hit players and zombies, but it also one hits destroyable buildings, so watch your fire if you're inside one! Unlimited ammo surprisingly works. I had a lot of fun with this one. Hundreds of zombies at NWAF? No problem! You don't even need to reload with the unlimited ammo hack enabled. No grass works [bushes and trees stay there, of course, so you can still find cover]. No fatigue does NOT work; it lets you sprint infinitely but after a [long] while you WILL be reset to your original position by the server. I ran 5km with no fatigue on only to be rubber banded back to the beginning.

[B]Features:
ESP is working, but takes some getting used to.
Daytime hack is working. Love it. To avoid suspicion, keep in mind that other players are still stuck with night time, so don't make it too obvious that you can see perfectly and they can't :)
One hit kill is working, and it also one hits buildings [which is what the super bullet hack claims to do as well], so be very careful when you're firing inside destroyable buildings!
Unlimited ammo is working. You don't even need to reload! This is truly amazing. Note: does require you to have at least one mag though.
No grass is working.

Spawn hacks are NOT working. The tab shown in the screenshots isn't even present in this current build.
Teleportation hacks are NOT working. It teleports you for 1 frame then instantly resets your position. I assume this is controlled serverside now, and if this is the case then we aren't likely to see this implemented again.
Nightvision hack is NOT working. But Daytime hack is, and that's all you really need.
No fatigue is NOT working. The server will eventually rubber band you back to your starting position. Don't be fooled.

Features I haven't tried:
Aimbot
Instant hit
No recoil
View distance [don't see a use for it tbh]
Thermal vision
Scripting [most servers have custom anti-cheat that is VERY good at detecting when scripts are being ran. I will try this on some plain vanilla servers shortly since I have a spare cd key].