PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been banned from the rust hack?

Daannnyy
01-26-2014, 05:22 PM
Has anyone been banned from the rust hack? considering buying

DisabledAngel
01-26-2014, 08:22 PM
I've been banned from individual player hosted servers when being faced with 10 raiders and killing them all with a pistol, so yes I have been banned. However, I have not been VAC banned, which is what I presume you are talking about: being banned from the game itself.

I don't work for TMCheats and I haven't been asked to say this, however I'll tell you now. I've had more fun with the hacks than I would the game itself. I play semi-legit using the aimbot in a time of crisis, using the ESP to give you an advantage in gun fights and when starting to determine resources and using the light hack to become a ninja when it gets dark. My advice, give them a whirl it's definitely worth it.

Theowner112233
01-28-2014, 08:47 PM
I've been banned from individual player hosted servers when being faced with 10 raiders and killing them all with a pistol, so yes I have been banned. However, I have not been VAC banned, which is what I presume you are talking about: being banned from the game itself.

I don't work for TMCheats and I haven't been asked to say this, however I'll tell you now. I've had more fun with the hacks than I would the game itself. I play semi-legit using the aimbot in a time of crisis, using the ESP to give you an advantage in gun fights and when starting to determine resources and using the light hack to become a ninja when it gets dark. My advice, give them a whirl it's definitely worth it.

User got vac Banned today, he posted on private forum, so far it looks detected.
2 seconds after i buy they tell me that they get banned...

DisabledAngel
01-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Yup, got banned yesterday. Just to be clear, that wasn't a private forum anyone may view it. My advice, wait until the hack is updated and play it safe. If the game is updated always wait for the hack to be updated, made my mistake there and paid for it (literally).