PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one who would like to see something for DeadZ?

Desolance44
02-22-2014, 09:34 AM
Hey there guys, i have posted this on another forum. Im not trying to spam or whatever but i think there should be DeadZ support for the I:SS hack?
It would be bought by alot! i have looked on unknown cheats and nobody can crack it. And alot of people want to be able to cheat.
Now surely with the skill of the TM hackers, they would be able to develop:

- Simple chams
- Aimbot
- NoSpread (Not seeing it possible atm tho)

I honestly think it would be a great idea to get one made.

DO YOU GUYS AGREE? (By the way, i know its not permitted but does anyone know of a vip hack for deadz? if so please do tell, so i can pm tom :D:D:D)

Cheers guys, regards.

MasterLooser15
02-22-2014, 11:08 AM
their anticheat is currently op. there is no freehack for it.

and as i said already, i dont think tom is gonna make an hack for that game.

Desolance44
02-22-2014, 12:00 PM
their anticheat is currently op. there is no freehack for it.

and as i said already, i dont think tom is gonna make an hack for that game.

Is there no paid hack for it? currently???

warzsucks123
02-22-2014, 12:52 PM
I don't know why anyone would take the time to make a paid hack for it, it has a really low player base and wouldn't bring in as much money as the regular warz does

Desolance44
02-22-2014, 12:54 PM
I don't know why anyone would take the time to make a paid hack for it, it has a really low player base and wouldn't bring in as much money as the regular warz does

I fully understand but, everyone is getting banned from warz due to fairfight..

rythium
02-22-2014, 02:56 PM
Hey there guys, i have posted this on another forum. Im not trying to spam or whatever but i think there should be DeadZ support for the I:SS hack?
It would be bought by alot! i have looked on unknown cheats and nobody can crack it. And alot of people want to be able to cheat.
Now surely with the skill of the TM hackers, they would be able to develop:

- Simple chams
- Aimbot
- NoSpread (Not seeing it possible atm tho)

I honestly think it would be a great idea to get one made.

DO YOU GUYS AGREE? (By the way, i know its not permitted but does anyone know of a vip hack for deadz? if so please do tell, so i can pm tom :D:D:D)

Cheers guys, regards.
when can this be made? and how much will it be?? i wanna buy it