PDA

View Full Version : DayZ Standalone

jayjayjeepp
03-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Hello, i want to purchase the DayZ SA cheat. Although the cheat status says its online, i've read some post that said the cheat is currently down. Can anyone tell me if the cheat is up or not so i can make a purchase? Thank You.

thunderbird
03-13-2014, 04:58 PM
The Status is Undetected in Website as well in the Steamer, You can check the cheat status on the site as well

sgxmodz
03-13-2014, 07:27 PM
Hello, i want to purchase the DayZ SA cheat. Although the cheat status says its online, i've read some post that said the cheat is currently down. Can anyone tell me if the cheat is up or not so i can make a purchase? Thank You.
Want my opinion dont buy... As you can see he is a mod yet has no idea the cheat is detected and does not work at all,

thunderbird.. no offence but do mods or admins tell u that the cheat is detected? i tried to help by making an BattleEye update and detection thread as the mods cant seem to be on all the time witch i understand BUT IT GOT REMOVED twice no reasons were given.

p.s hack is always down, No info on what has been updated when the cheat is updated, Bans are literally guaranteed each week.

My opnion is not to buy I LOVE TMCHEATS BUT they do not cooperate with us or eachother

tedkamble
03-24-2014, 12:46 AM
Want my opinion dont buy... As you can see he is a mod yet has no idea the cheat is detected and does not work at all,

thunderbird.. no offence but do mods or admins tell u that the cheat is detected? i tried to help by making an BattleEye update and detection thread as the mods cant seem to be on all the time witch i understand BUT IT GOT REMOVED twice no reasons were given.

p.s hack is always down, No info on what has been updated when the cheat is updated, Bans are literally guaranteed each week.

My opnion is not to buy I LOVE TMCHEATS BUT they do not cooperate with us or eachother

Thank you for your honesty sgxmodz, I hope this thread isnt deleted. From what i can tell, pretty much every site that offers FPS cheats right now is having problems keeping dayz SA hack undetected and there are ban waves every week if not every few days, so there is nothing to be ashamed of for the coders here. What i dont understand is why these websites (including this one) are not UPDATING the STATUS of their hacks and being dishonest by deleting threads that THEY THEMSELVES should be making. Thats one sure way to lose customers, because it gives the impression that they are just trying to sell the product by any means necessary, and once they get your money, its not their problem anymore if u get banned. EVERY public website selling dayzSA hacks right now should have the status set to detected, or at the very least "undetected but chance of ban is very high". Would that be so hard to do? be a little honest with new customers instead of fucking them out of their money, because NON-VIP cant see the people making threads "im banned" every 3-4 days, so as long as they keep the public sections of their forums nice and clean and delete threads like this, they will keep making a profit