PDA

View Full Version : Considering buying CS:GO cheat

DirtySecreT
04-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Hey there, I'm considering buying the CS:GO cheat in the near future. I was wondering if you could give me some information regarding whether or not anyone has been caught by VAC using this cheat and it is safe to use and if anyone is currently using this in competitive.

Regards,

DirtySecreT

kenny812
04-11-2014, 05:42 PM
yes it is safe, vac won't ban you...it is undetected. The ban you could get is from overwatch, so as long as you're not speed hacking aimbotting people thru walls, staring at people thru walls, you will be fine.

regards,

kenny

DirtySecreT
04-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Thank you very much for your quick reply and information it is very much appreciated, I won't be using the speed hack whatsoever so I should be alright with overwatch hopefully and could you give me any other information on how the smooth aim works?

Regards,
DirtySecreT

nickdraak15
04-11-2014, 06:36 PM
yes it is safe, vac won't ban you...it is undetected. The ban you could get is from overwatch, so as long as you're not speed hacking aimbotting people thru walls, staring at people thru walls, you will be fine.

regards,

kenny

wait you have aimbot? i can only use esp atm?

kenny812
04-11-2014, 06:48 PM
wait you have aimbot? i can only use esp atm?

i was just stating for future reference for when it is fully operational (it's being fixed after update dirty, if you're wondering what we're talking about)

DirtySecreT
04-11-2014, 07:07 PM
Ah right, I take it that there was a hiccup when they updated the hack last which is why some functions aren't currently available at the moment then?

MasterLooser15
04-13-2014, 07:44 PM
i was just stating for future reference for when it is fully operational (it's being fixed after update dirty, if you're wondering what we're talking about)

now it has aimbot :)

kenny812
04-13-2014, 08:58 PM
now it has aimbot :)

Yes, I know :)

Roinn
04-16-2014, 06:02 AM
I was just Ban'ed but it wasnm't VAC it was a overwatch issue. So like they stated before don't be dumb like me :D