PDA

View Full Version : Application as a Tech/Forum Mod

MrPancake
05-18-2014, 10:24 PM
Hello there TM~Cheats Community

I would like to ask if there is any place for a coder/Mod

I would be very happy about a pm or a post under this

05-18-2014, 10:38 PM
Hang out for a while also you need to have a bit more than 16 posts to be considered

MrPancake
05-18-2014, 10:39 PM
Hang out for a while also you need to have a bit more than 16 posts to be considered

Sorry but im long registed and already tryed to help peapol and i dont have any thing to post here ^^

Locker
05-19-2014, 05:30 AM
Moderator: Must be very active and fluent in English.

You have 0 of 2 points.

Random_GD
05-19-2014, 11:10 AM
By posting this question here I'm pretty sure you didn't read/know the rules as well :p

MrPancake
05-19-2014, 12:16 PM
By posting this question here I'm pretty sure you didn't read/know the rules as well :p

No or wanna test me ? btw "Locker" im very good in englisch sorry im for germany... going to read the rules now

EvoXKitsune
06-03-2014, 05:17 AM
I believe its the least of 30 to 50 posts; To Be CONSIDERED as a Moderator.
Be VERY Fluent in English/English Grammar,
Be active on the forums hence needing 30-50 posts minimum,
And know how to moderate a forum and seperate the Spam/Bloat Posts/and Support Members when needed. // While also knowing what to approve as an Acceptable post (As some moderators, need to do this as well)
These are some of the requirements... Most likely not all...
ALSO NOTE TO YOURSELF: Tom M usually notifies users when hes looking for new Mods with a Mod Application and what forum needs Modertors,
**ALSO NOTE TO YOURSELF**: "I have only Subscribed for 30 days, and Been a Member for like 3-4 months and haven't "forum-dug" topics and I still know this even though I only have like 8-9 posts (Question-Mark)?
^^^All I'm suggesting HERE^^^: Is, I at best have 17 posts ((probably less)) but I familiarize my-self with the rules, so I don't waste the Mods time when they are Online with shit like this, I suggest you do the same if you really want a Mod job, as people posting Bloat-POSTs like you just did here will piss off the Mods more than Tom M and the Mod wanting to work with you if they have to clean up garbage at the corner of Forum-Street and READ_THE_RULE_OR_GTFO_Ville.
<<Sorry for being blunt mate but it's the truth Tom M, 100, Poheart, MasterLooser, and the rest of our awesome crew here can't help pus transactions, and do what needed with the Account Issues thread's if they are constantly cleaning forum bloat for 1-3 hours out of their PM Box let alone the Forums and Sub-Forums.
PLEASE FOR THE BETTER FOR THIS FORUM; ITS USERS; TOM M; AND THE MODS, FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE RULES!!!
Cheer's From, The German Guy In America"
EvoXKitsune.
Going from: EvoXKitsune: Unsubscribed (~ 4 Months Ago...) >> EvoXKitsune: WarFace < 30 Days > (~3.5 Months Ago...) >> EvoXKitsune: PACKAGE: VIP [ALL-CHEATS] Duration: [LIFETIME] ( ~Less than 9 Days Left Until Transaction)!