PDA

View Full Version : day z standalone offline?

SSherman30
05-30-2014, 01:45 AM
when will it be online i want to buy ty

icefire
05-31-2014, 07:47 AM
no funcionan los trucos en dayz???
acabo de adquirirlos durante un mes para provar como va y no puedo activarlos ahora que hago??

Ap713
05-31-2014, 09:48 AM
no funcionan los trucos en dayz???
acabo de adquirirlos durante un mes para provar como va y no puedo activarlos ahora que hago??

english only!

PatientZero
06-01-2014, 01:17 PM
It will be online as soon as Tom and the coders working on the cheat have finished updating it.

It has been offline for some time and hope it comes back soon.

kompressor
06-03-2014, 02:23 AM
seems all activity from the site has decreased unfortunately, I don't think DayZ will be updated for a long time

Roflmaozor
06-03-2014, 02:58 AM
It will be online as soon as Tom and the coders working on the cheat have finished updating it.

It has been offline for some time and hope it comes back soon.

Tom works alone.

Roflmaozor

Roflmaozor
06-03-2014, 03:01 AM
seems all activity from the site has decreased unfortunately, I don't think DayZ will be updated for a long time

Tom is working on a bypass that will last longer because battle eye keeps updating a lot. There is currently a lot of bugs, and more features needed to be added to the game. Tom is trying his best as always, so please be patient as he is very busy, thank you.

Roflmaozor

EvoXKitsune
06-05-2014, 12:53 PM
I'd love to see @Roflmaozor, as a MOD one day he added me on skype, JUST to address my issues and bullshit with me, hes more than this community could ask for!

+1 VOTE: for ROFLMAOZOR to get a MOD Position,

Once I become Lifetime Today, I'd love to work on the forums as a Mod one-day too Cheers!
--EvoXKitsune, Becoming Lifetime Member of TMCHEATS today, And Hacker Extraordinaire; Cheers !

KaptenMax
06-11-2014, 04:25 AM
Cheating in Battle eye isn't worth it at the moment.