PDA

View Full Version : HealMakro

Aragorn
07-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Hey guys,
i want to code my own heal makro if i use the middle mouse then it starts to heal. but my problem is i dont have knowledge in this coding. can you help me?
Hey ich möchte ein Healmakro schreiben. Sobald ich die mittlere maus taste drücke sollte es mich healen und sofort auf die haupt waffe wieder gehen. könnt ihr mir helfen?

Aragorn
07-06-2014, 10:30 PM
pls help me i need a heal makro for infestation/emulator

glud909
07-30-2014, 08:10 AM
If u have a razor product just go and download Razer Synapse! Razer Synapse is a free tool for razer product which allows you to make macros and setup your razer keyboard or mouse ;) if u are using logitech then there is a software for it to :)

if u don't have any of the following products I'm sure u can find a free macro recorder on google.

Remember Google Is Your Best Friend!

EDIT: I think the logitech software is called ''Logitech Gaming Software'' I'm not sure cuz I'm using razer.

Apple101
08-01-2014, 12:38 AM
You need an Razer Mouse and the Razer Programm Razer Synapse 2.0 &ndash; Cloud-basierte Treibersoftware (http://www.razerzone.com/de-de/synapse2) If you got the programm <--- After this step you will be alone fine :D

Im A White Guy
08-28-2014, 05:57 PM
Synapse is awesome for macros, i got an Ouroboros and the macros i set for ISS are perfect.

PatientZero
08-29-2014, 08:47 AM
Synapse is awesome for macros, i got an Ouroboros and the macros i set for ISS are perfect.

I have Synapse :D

Im A White Guy
08-31-2014, 11:17 PM
I have Synapse :D

Wonderful and simple program to use.