PDA

View Full Version : CS GO Questions before buy

pop302
07-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Hello

I need to know how exactly work these features:

NEW: Name Stealer (two people in one game with the same names? )
sv_cheats bypass (will i be able to write for example sv_gravity in public games? and if this option is enabled will i still get achievements for steam and cases drop?)
sv_consistency bypass (dont know what is this)
sv_pure bypass (will i be able to use custom skins for workshop?)
And how about detections? Do you update it often so i can play 99.9% safe? How often do then detect your cheat?
Please answer me so i can buy.
Thank you.

pop302
07-11-2014, 04:54 PM
Nobody wants to help :(?

Tom M
07-15-2014, 10:26 AM
Your name has invisible character at the end so it looks the same to everyone. For the others you will have to test ingame, we only allow you to use the sv_cheats etc commands without getting kicked.

PatientZero
07-15-2014, 11:07 AM
And for detections - this cheat is constantly updated and whenever it is detected (very rarely) it is dealt with and updated within a few days. You will also get an extension of your subscription for the amount of time the cheat is down.

The only other thing I would like to say is - play as if you were legit. This is because of a server side anticheat called "Overwatch" and it tracks your stats and gameplay. This cannot be bypassed and any cheat site saying this is falsely advertising.

pop302
07-15-2014, 11:50 AM
Thank you for the replies. You know that there is maybe 3 cheat providers that let you use sv_cheats 1.