PDA

View Full Version : CS:GO question

somescripter
07-29-2014, 11:40 AM
Hey there.
I was looking for some silent aim sources on the internet since I really wanted to try out how it works and I stumbled upon a video showing off the CSGO cheat with that feature.
I was asking if the CS:GO hack is safe to use, since every time I went on some payhack site to try something out it always turned out that it was detected or they just claim in the status that it's "Up" or "Down" to avoid telling it's detected.
So yeah, that's it. Is it safe?

PatientZero
07-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Hey there.
I was looking for some silent aim sources on the internet since I really wanted to try out how it works and I stumbled upon a video showing off the CSGO cheat with that feature.
I was asking if the CS:GO hack is safe to use, since every time I went on some payhack site to try something out it always turned out that it was detected or they just claim in the status that it's "Up" or "Down" to avoid telling it's detected.
So yeah, that's it. Is it safe?

Yes, the CSGO cheat IS safe and I have been personally using it for some months now.

Just be careful with Overwatch because that will get you banned if you rage hack. It is a server side anticheat which logs everything you do - so cannot be bypassed.