PDA

View Full Version : Game ideas

KaptenMax
08-03-2014, 11:26 PM
This is just ideas, so none of those games are added yet, i will put a message after the game name if it's going to be added or not!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON PHANTOMS: Good game, there is players but it's not a high player count. [Added: No]
Ace Of Spades: Pretty many players, fun too play if you can. Not sure about anticheat but i don't think there is one. [Added: No]
Heroes & Generals: Fun game, there is pretty many players and it's in beta right now. [Added: No]
GTA 5: Note, this game isn't out yet on PC. And it's just a idea. But it's getting realesed soon! [Added: Not going to get added, because there will be free public cheats..]
7 Days to Die: Fun game, multiplayer game. [Added: No]
Nether: Fun game, can't write much about it. [Added: No]
Stomping Land: Seems to be a pretty good game, and currently no anticheat. [Added: No]
PlanetSide2: There was a hack before to this, player count is low. [Added: No]

Please comment games below and i'll add them to the list! Thanks!(Every game that you guys put below will be added to the list!)

PatientZero
08-03-2014, 11:50 PM
Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON PHANTOMS: Seems like a cool game but I believe not many people would purchase it.
Ace Of Spades: I played it once and deleted it, the game is dead so wouldn't really be worth creating.
Heroes & Generals: Large community, would be fun to hack, lots of buyers.
GTA 5: What hacks could you 'really' create from this, all the hacks which you could create like spawning hacks would be created for free. Don't think a lot of people would purchase aimbot, esp etc.
7 Days to Die: Not a large community, not many people can fit on a server. However its a zombie survival and could be accomplished - May have a few buyers.
Nether: Yes, Yes, Yes. This should be added due to the amount of people who would buy it and it is similar to I:SS. Also not featured on many cheat sites.
Stomping Land: Game is dead imo. Maybe as a side cheat if Tom isn't busy.

Hope you like my considerations :)

KaptenMax
08-04-2014, 12:11 AM
Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON PHANTOMS: Seems like a cool game but I believe not many people would purchase it.
Ace Of Spades: I played it once and deleted it, the game is dead so wouldn't really be worth creating.
Heroes & Generals: Large community, would be fun to hack, lots of buyers.
GTA 5: What hacks could you 'really' create from this, all the hacks which you could create like spawning hacks would be created for free. Don't think a lot of people would purchase aimbot, esp etc.
7 Days to Die: Not a large community, not many people can fit on a server. However its a zombie survival and could be accomplished - May have a few buyers.
Nether: Yes, Yes, Yes. This should be added due to the amount of people who would buy it and it is similar to I:SS. Also not featured on many cheat sites.
Stomping Land: Game is dead imo. Maybe as a side cheat if Tom isn't busy.

Hope you like my considerations :)
Thanks alot Patient, i will write wont be added on some games up there in a bit ;) Thanks!

KaptenMax
08-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Nether - The grapich is kinda more like DayZ :P
And the feuters to it if Tom is makinga cheat for it, should be like
Noclip
Aimbot
ESP
Bring item - And what i mean with this is that you can bring the stuffs thats on the map to you Guns/Items etc
Climb hack - Like spiderman xD Nah just so you can go up on the walls
Unlimited ammo
No recoil/No spread
Zombie shield
Jump hack
Speedhack
Like all the I:SS Stuffs that would be awesome :D
The thing is, i think they are gonna add fairfight/Punkbuster in a bit

somescripter
08-04-2014, 07:00 AM
Nether - The grapich is kinda more like DayZ :P
And the feuters to it if Tom is makinga cheat for it, should be like
Noclip
Aimbot
ESP
Bring item - And what i mean with this is that you can bring the stuffs thats on the map to you Guns/Items etc
Climb hack - Like spiderman xD Nah just so you can go up on the walls
Unlimited ammo
No recoil/No spread
Zombie shield
Jump hack
Speedhack
Like all the I:SS Stuffs that would be awesome :D
The thing is, i think they are gonna add fairfight/Punkbuster in a bit

You do realize that you cant choose what to put if features are server sided, yes?

And for FF = Play legit
PB = detour the screenshot functions and make the hack disappear

Phaser
08-04-2014, 09:01 AM
planetside2 :,/..... :DD

KaptenMax
08-05-2014, 02:05 AM
Phaser - Added to the list!

shinshin
08-06-2014, 02:48 AM
As long as ESP & aimbot is available for Nether, it will be good enough

KaptenMax
08-06-2014, 03:12 AM
Yeah

Ov3rL0aD3
08-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Whats with Firefall, War Thunder, APB Reloaded, Garry's Mod or Defiance :O?

PatientZero
08-06-2014, 12:18 PM
As long as ESP & aimbot is available for Nether, it will be good enough

No cheat is good without ESP.

PatientZero
08-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Whats with Firefall, War Thunder, APB Reloaded, Garry's Mod or Defiance :O?

FireFall = -1, the game is terrible IMO.
War Thunder = -1, There would be no point making a cheat for this because most functions are server sided and there would be very few features = few buyers.
APB Reloaded = +1, This is a growing game and community and has been here for some time so I could see a lot of people purchasing this cheat.
Garrys Mod = +1, I created a thread for this too.
Defiance = Never heard of.

KaptenMax
08-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Indeed I can't play games without ESP

aadu88
11-03-2014, 05:25 PM
ghost recon phantom will be good~

goku383
12-30-2014, 05:36 PM
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms pleaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee god game !