PDA

View Full Version : CSGO : Question

recsee
08-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Hello ! How long can i play with one account if i will use the aimbot esp, etc?

cosmic
08-08-2014, 02:17 PM
I were using aimbot and esp and got banned after 2 weeks from overwatch, bought the hack today again playing only with esp :D trying to play as legit as possible, played a ranked match and got kicked from VAC saying that something is blocking VAC and now i got a 7 days matchmaking ban :D for not joining back :D :(

PatientZero
08-08-2014, 10:53 PM
I were using aimbot and esp and got banned after 2 weeks from overwatch, bought the hack today again playing only with esp :D trying to play as legit as possible, played a ranked match and got kicked from VAC saying that something is blocking VAC and now i got a 7 days matchmaking ban :D for not joining back :D :(

You were probably rage hacking and that is why you received a ban, overwatch has nothing to do with TMCheats, it is to do with your actions.
The VAC error was also your fault as you have not read how to inject the hack correctly.

I have not been banned in months whilst using the hack, just play smart and do not rage hack with aimbot otherwise you will get overwatched. Overwatch is a server side "anticheat" where someone watches your game and because of this it cannot be bypassed - Whatever cheat you are using.
The VAC detections are very low and the cheat has not been detected in months and when it ever is detected again the cheat is taken offline very soon to be set into an undetected state.

cosmic
08-09-2014, 08:45 AM
I know :D it was my fault yeah the cheat is very very good and i finally got the vac block error fixed! :D

dashizz
08-11-2014, 03:43 PM
You were probably rage hacking and that is why you received a ban, overwatch has nothing to do with TMCheats, it is to do with your actions.
The VAC error was also your fault as you have not read how to inject the hack correctly.

I have not been banned in months whilst using the hack, just play smart and do not rage hack with aimbot otherwise you will get overwatched. Overwatch is a server side anticheat where someone watches your game and because of this it cannot be bypassed - Whatever cheat you are using.
The VAC detections are very low and the cheat has not been detected in months and when it ever is detected again the cheat is taken offline very soon to be set into an undetected state.

May i disagree with you?
VAC had an update where it requires The DEP to be on. whilst your cheats require the DEP to be off. so in mid game around the 16th or 17th round you get kicked with an error message that says "" An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers. "" and he got that 7 days ban cause he couldnt connect back to the match... its basically like LOL league of legends.. when u dont go back for a match that u were playing and got disconnected? u r banned..... Overwatch didn't ban him... it was a client sided DEP check that they implemented.. and Overwatch is NOT an anticheat... its a group of members that watch the demos of suspected players that were brought to their attention...

PatientZero
08-11-2014, 05:27 PM
May i disagree with you?
VAC had an update where it requires The DEP to be on. whilst your cheats require the DEP to be off. so in mid game around the 16th or 17th round you get kicked with an error message that says "" An issue with your computer is blocking the VAC system. You cannot play on secure servers. "" and he got that 7 days ban cause he couldnt connect back to the match... its basically like LOL league of legends.. when u dont go back for a match that u were playing and got disconnected? u r banned..... Overwatch didn't ban him... it was a client sided DEP check that they implemented.. and Overwatch is NOT an anticheat... its a group of members that watch the demos of suspected players that were brought to their attention...

Please read these threads: http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f103/%5Bread-%5D-how-inject-52958/, http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f103/%5Bhow-%5D-fix-issue-computer-blocking-vac-53900/

You may get a better understanding of how our cheats work.

P.S: I do not need a full tutorial on how the game works, I am FULLY aware of CS:GO.

Tom M
08-12-2014, 05:09 PM
Our cheats do not require dep to be off, I dont know where people are getting that. Anyway, closed.