11-21-2014, 09:41 PM
its true the hack iss have a bypass for fair fight :eek:

???

gaah
11-22-2014, 04:20 PM
I've taken 3 bans :/ , they say it depends on how you play ^^

MasterLooser15
11-23-2014, 06:14 AM
FairFight is a Server Side Anti-Cheat. FairFight is developed by Gameblocks LLC, and is used in many known online multiplayer games. FairFight uses GameBlocks' proprietary GameChanger rule engine and database structures to evaluate players' gameplay actions. A players action is tested against multiple markers to identify cheating if it occurs. FairFight crosschecks these indicators using objective server-side reporting tools and takes action when both approaches correlate to cheating. FairFight gives out different penalties. It has a graduated penalty system. First if it detects you cheating it can give you a warning. It can also give you a restriction. And at last, it can give you a ban/suspension.

FairFight detects a cheater by analysis of player statistics and server-side cheat detection. It analyses your statistics, over different matches in different games, and it will give you a warning/restriction/suspension if the statistics show a strong suspicion to cheating. FairFight also uses server-side cheat detection, as mentioned before, it detects suspicious movements, and things. So if it is not possible for a weapon to hit a player from the range of 200 yards, and if you do it, then it will analyse the information and give you a warning/restriction/ban.

credits for this goes to the unknowncheats wiki.

as u can read by yourself, its serversided.
tom has bypassed a few of their checks already, but stats like k/d, hitrate and whatnot can only be "bypassed" by yourself.. i dont know how u got 3bons gaah.
i have played iss yesterday on ragemode for a few hours with ~80 kills, acc is still alive

nickdraak15
11-26-2014, 10:55 PM
So basicly you are saying you can fly around all day with laggswitch (only for a few sec tho) and killing everyone without aimbot and miss some shots and you would not catch a ban?

If thats the case i'm buying within the next sec^.^

blaschwaetz
12-01-2014, 06:56 PM
anything more about Fairfight? i only see 10-20 bans per match ...

PatientZero
12-01-2014, 11:25 PM
anything more about Fairfight? i only see 10-20 bans per match ...

FairFight is still the same as was.

MasterLooser15
12-02-2014, 11:21 PM
So basicly you are saying you can fly around all day with laggswitch (only for a few sec tho) and killing everyone without aimbot and miss some shots and you would not catch a ban?

If thats the case i'm buying within the next sec^.^

basicly you can, but if u get kicked from the server, thats due to the speedhack detection of fairfight (which also happens when sliding down a mountain ), u get flagged and maybe banned later