PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1

SamplePlaysPC
01-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Hey i didnt really know where to post this but i was wondering if anyone knew that in the future there would be a hack for H1Z1 since its on the same engine for PS2 i thought i might ask sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot

MasterLooser15
01-09-2015, 07:36 PM
i posted a couple days ago a thread inside the mod section with the same question.

tom said he is going to take a look at it.
so first lets wait for the release of the game and we will see if tom releases something.

basicly its the same engine as planetside 2, so it shouldnt be a big problem for tom :))

SamplePlaysPC
01-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Thanks for the heads up

aimbotallday
01-16-2015, 09:25 PM
A dev said they'll patch up the hack within hours and they said if a company will keep patching up their anti hack they will just take that person/companies to court and sue them. This is sony who has billions of dollars. How you guys plan on doing this?

Good luck with their lawyers.

MasterLooser15
01-16-2015, 10:30 PM
A dev said they'll patch up the hack within hours and they said if a company will keep patching up their anti hack they will just take that person/companies to court and sue them. This is sony who has billions of dollars. How you guys plan on doing this?

Good luck with their lawyers.

after thinking of your PM...
i dont believe this is true.
they might be just lil rage kiddos, u might be one of them.

why would they be able to do something which warz, csgo, call of duty and all the other games, which got/get hacked all day long, couldnt do?
making or selling a cheat isnt illegal.
aslong as tom doesnt implent any SERVER sided hacks (for example something he needs to hack into the server itself to make possible), he cant get sue'd for it.
he is just changing stuff on his own computer.
they could basicly make everything serversided.. than tom wouldnt be able to make anything, just like world of tanks does.

even league of legends is getting hacked, and they have way bigger "loses" if ppl cheat against others.. still they cant do shit other than fixing it and hope for it to last longer than last time...

dont cry here otherwise i have to ask for a mute

eltormenta20
01-17-2015, 07:50 PM
Master wherever, if the have an anti-cheat you and your team is going to destroy them hahaha xD so i don't care, all the games have hacks :3

aimbotallday
01-17-2015, 08:01 PM
Yeah but most of these game companies have little money, sony has money. I don't know just saying what I heard. It was scary.