PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1

killer1234
01-09-2015, 08:33 PM
is a hack comming

irgendwas
01-09-2015, 08:36 PM
guys ffs learn to use the Search Function please.

Tom Said he will take a look into it.

MasterLooser15
01-10-2015, 07:28 PM
is it really that hard to fly over other threads before creating a new one which exists a few times already?

Phaser
01-10-2015, 10:23 PM
yes Kappa

saganakis
01-16-2015, 09:22 AM
This game is officially pay 2 win now. SOE lied through their teeth up until now they were saying you could NOT buy guns and ammo to keep the game fair for all players.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2VBZGp2JYM

Now with the airdrops they have added guns and ammo that will make the game unbalanced.
Total B.S but what else do you expected from Sony Online Entertainment. Also anyone that was caught and banned in the past playing planetside 2 by their anticheat, that recorded their PC hardware ID, the bans instantly follow through to H1Z1 when logging into the game apparently. If you were banned in Planetside 2 be careful guys.

http://i.imgur.com/d9Aafpq.png

Endless
01-16-2015, 11:03 AM
thats bad that is the reason why iam banned now in h1z1 what a shit is that...

Break the Rule ^^

xakooo
01-17-2015, 09:06 PM
Don't expect to cheat on H1Z1. They have a very good anti-cheat that will get you banned in a matter of days anyways: they're slowly implementing more detection.
SOE has an eye on this website, be safe guys.

MasterLooser15
01-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Don't expect to cheat on H1Z1. They have a very good anti-cheat that will get you banned in a matter of days anyways: they're slowly implementing more detection.
SOE has an eye on this website, be safe guys.

theres always a risk of getting banned. if u cheat and dont expect to get banned, u did something wrong :D
i am doing it for the fun ^^

why would i care XD

someone even just posted my YT channel on the latest anti hacker reddit post.. i dont give a shit..

even if they ban my youtube channel i wouldnt give a fuck..

xakooo
01-19-2015, 02:43 PM
theres always a risk of getting banned. if u cheat and dont expect to get banned, u did something wrong :D
i am doing it for the fun ^^

why would i care XD

someone even just posted my YT channel on the latest anti hacker reddit post.. i dont give a shit..

even if they ban my youtube channel i wouldnt give a fuck..

Haha look at their reddit. TMcheats is all over now.