PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends

linusman216
01-14-2015, 11:55 PM
Hello fellow cheating friends <3

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread or anything but i would just like to ask in case anybody here knows if there exists any kind of map hack for league of legends or any kind of cheat that gives you that slight advantage just for the fun of it ;)

I can't seem to find aaaanything on google.

Thank you in advance!

BielBR
01-16-2015, 08:22 AM
Hey man,I do not know if it is allowed to pass but ... (sorry bad english)
LeagueSharp

linusman216
01-16-2015, 05:30 PM
Hey man,I do not know if it is allowed to pass but ... (sorry bad english)
LeagueSharp

Thanks man!

Emanuelw
01-17-2015, 10:13 AM
Hey guys, anyone of you using the LeagueSharp? if so would you throw a invite at me would be much appreciated, thank you in advance :)

Email: Warshout.22@gmail.com, please do pm me if you need anymore information :D

MasterLooser15
01-17-2015, 03:54 PM
Hey guys, anyone of you using the LeagueSharp? if so would you throw a invite at me would be much appreciated, thank you in advance :)

Email: Warshout.22@gmail.com, please do pm me if you need anymore information :D

i have an working leaguesharp account but i got no idea how i can invite someone -.-

Emanuelw
01-18-2015, 09:26 AM
It's a thread where you can write in someones email and name, here it is: Safety Improvements & Application System - Announcements - LeagueSharp (http://www.joduska.me/forum/topic/13236-safety-improvements-application-system/)

However you need to be atleast the rank, L# Lover to recieve 5 invites to hand out and I don't know how to get that rank within' the forum but it's the next rank after the rank Member. If you recieve or have that rank you can just write in the invite box

Name: Fusionez
Email: Warshout.22@gmail.com

And keep up the work on das H1Z1 videos plox :D!

I was thinkin' as well, as you can refund can you hack however you wan't and then refund when you get banned and gift a new h1z1 to some other account?