PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 BAN...STEAM Ban?

hihihi
01-19-2015, 05:03 PM
If they banned my H1Z1 account , my Steam also banned?

MasterLooser15
01-19-2015, 06:29 PM
If they banned my H1Z1 account , my Steam also banned?

nope
they only ban your station account (thats how they call a sony account)
so your steam wont be banned
if tom releases a hwid spoofer, you can just go ahead and create a new sony account and play again ;)
u dont need to rebuy the game if you should get banned

kevinpl122
01-19-2015, 06:29 PM
you mean vac ban? No, h1z1 is not protected by VAC.

irgendwas
01-19-2015, 06:32 PM
3 VAC Ban's on main steam account and still having the account.
I know someone who have 9 VAC Bans on one Account

werwin01
01-19-2015, 07:19 PM
I will personally suck Tom's dick for a H1Z1 spoofer. Im curious what it checks in Launchpad.exe HDD, HWID, MAC etc..

FunkyMonkey3946
01-19-2015, 09:05 PM
this is their "anticheat" xD

http://puu.sh/eKH8P/334256ba5a.jpg

they are asking for ppl to help them catch hackers.. thats worse than fairfight or overwatch lol... perfect anticheat SOE
-MasterLooser15

Reckz0r
01-19-2015, 09:17 PM
Cheat not obvious and you will not Banned! ;)

MasterLooser15
01-19-2015, 09:42 PM
I will personally suck Tom's dick for a H1Z1 spoofer. Im curious what it checks in Launchpad.exe HDD, HWID, MAC etc..

i am not sure if its true, i was just talking to a guy who is quiet okay at coding.
he said if you detour something in their launcher, they wont be able to check your hwid, so they wont even "see" ur hwid.

but he could just be someone who is try to be cool by telling me bullshit..

we will see ^^

werwin01
01-20-2015, 02:25 AM
i am not sure if its true, i was just talking to a guy who is quiet okay at coding.
he said if you detour something in their launcher, they wont be able to check your hwid, so they wont even "see" ur hwid.

but he could just be someone who is try to be cool by telling me bullshit..

we will see ^^

I know you can make jump to in order to bypass a certain check from launchpad. As to how you go about doing it I don't know

irgendwas
01-20-2015, 12:38 PM
Cheat not obvious and you will not Banned! ;)

I'm raging the shit out of the game and don't got a ban :D
Hacking since day 1

sinlexx
01-22-2015, 10:24 AM
i was ragin like shit an got a ban

Jeff000
01-22-2015, 12:08 PM
Guys SOE sucks big time. My mum would detect hackers better. The hack is not detected just manual bans from reports. Also they don't ban IP or HWID. I made a new account same IP and HWID and I have been playing all day. Maybe the manual ban HWID anyhow they are a joke.

fcelani
01-22-2015, 12:50 PM
If I reformat my computer the HWID changes?

01-22-2015, 12:57 PM
If I reformat my computer the HWID changes?

Did your Hardware Change? No

only your software did

werwin01
01-22-2015, 07:52 PM
HWID changed after I adjusted the CPU speed in BIOS after a format

Desync
01-22-2015, 09:20 PM
HWID changed after I adjusted the CPU speed in BIOS after a format

What HWIDs do they ban so I can figure out how to get around it and actually play legit this time.

IzAWeirdo
01-26-2015, 03:42 PM
What HWIDs do they ban so I can figure out how to get around it and actually play legit this time.

Also want to know what I can do to play legit this time, it's a very nice game, I actually feel like a dipshit for cheating in the first place.

But I heard if you're banned you're also banned on other VAC games? went to VACBanned.com - See the VAC status of any Steam account (Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, etc) (http://www.vacbanned.com/listing/banned) and now my name is on there..

So would I be able to purchase another key, create a new SoE account and play? or would it just get banned?

irgendwas
01-26-2015, 03:43 PM
Also want to know what I can do to play legit this time, it's a very nice game, I actually feel like a dipshit for cheating in the first place.

But I heard if you're banned you're also banned on other VAC games? went to VACBanned.com - See the VAC status of any Steam account (Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, etc) (http://www.vacbanned.com/listing/banned) and now my name is on there..

So would I be able to purchase another key, create a new SoE account and play? or would it just get banned?

Well, I got banned an no VAC ban on profile.

IzAWeirdo
01-26-2015, 05:11 PM
Well, I got banned an no VAC ban on profile.

You're soo right I'm sorry I'm a idiot I was VAC banned from Insurgency.. soo now can I purchase a new H1Z1 and play it without fear or banishment if I play legit this time?

irgendwas
01-26-2015, 05:31 PM
You're soo right I'm sorry I'm a idiot I was VAC banned from Insurgency.. soo now can I purchase a new H1Z1 and play it without fear or banishment if I play legit this time?

With a VAC Ban you still can play H1Z1 (if you are there not banned). You can always get a ban, but if you play legit and don't do something stupid you won't get banned that easy

IzAWeirdo
01-26-2015, 05:34 PM
With a VAC Ban you still can play H1Z1 (if you are there not banned). You can always get a ban, but if you play legit and don't do something stupid you won't get banned that easy

Yeh ill play legit this time, I got banned on H1Z1 too.. so purchase new key, create new SoE account and I'm able to play no worries? :)

Cookieman
01-30-2015, 10:48 AM
nope
they only ban your station account (thats how they call a sony account)
so your steam wont be banned
if tom releases a hwid spoofer, you can just go ahead and create a new sony account and play again ;)
u dont need to rebuy the game if you should get banned

you mean if i got ban in h1z1 i dont need to create a new steam account? only a new sony account or?

irgendwas
01-30-2015, 01:12 PM
you mean if i got ban in h1z1 i dont need to create a new steam account? only a new sony account or?

No, you have to buy the game on a new steam accoutn again.

Dirus
01-31-2015, 09:40 PM
No, you have to buy the game on a new steam accoutn again.

To clear things up, if I get my account banned by SOE for hacking in H1Z1, do they also ban my HWID or just my account the first time? I just had my account banned and am willing to pay for another copy on another steam account, but will I need a HWID spoofer or am I good to go?

Dimaupsemia
02-05-2015, 06:51 AM
Hii.

I started the bкta since the release. But id like to buy the deluxe version of the game in Steam, and i would like to know how can save my datas from the beta to the full game ? Is it possible ?

Thanks you for the answers.