PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Question

escus
01-20-2015, 05:59 AM
Hello everybody! as you can probably imagine I am new here to this forum and I was looking to purchase the H1Z1 cheat and as I am sure with any new purchaser of a cheat program I was wondering the safety of it, as I have read reading other H1Z1 posts you guys have said it has no anti-cheat and have also said it does not ban your steam....that I think is a definite plus! I also had a few other questions like the aimbot...does it have projectile prediction? Like does this work well with the regular makeshift bow? Another point I think I would add is that I would want to be able to use this for a long time so I most likely would just run around with ESP, Rader, and Aimbot here and there....Another thing is I hear they are gonna be pulling alot of updates soon as it is only in alpha so with each update is the cheat gonna take awhile to adjust to the changes or would it still be safe to use? I know they are planning an update tomorrow and was mainly asking this question because I was wondering if I would only be able to use the program tonight. I believe thats all the questions I have at the moment if I think of anymore I will for sure post here! Thanks for reading :)

matti4123
01-25-2015, 03:27 AM
The safety depends on ur Play. If you deside to go full rage you will most likely get banned. Which means you will get "HWID" ban. They won't ban ur steam.

About the aimbot with a "BOW" dosin't work that good When its long range. But when it comes to close range like someone is punching you, You will kill him with ur aimbot.

About the update. TMCheats Got a really nice code which is fast and makes the hacks great. Which means it will not take along time to update the hack after the patch and safe to use :).