PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Unbanning (HWID Spoofer)

joaovitorbf
01-23-2015, 04:35 PM
I saw today that the HWID spoofer for the H1Z1 Cheat is out, so i have some questions:

1- If i get banned, i can just create a new account and spoof hwid and its magically unbanned?
2- Do i need to use HWID spoofer every time i play after the first ban? Even when not cheating?
3- How detectable is the hack now? Any ban reports?

Thanks.

matti4123
01-25-2015, 03:13 AM
[QUOTE=joaovitorbf;199223]I saw today that the HWID spoofer for the H1Z1 Cheat is out, so i have some questions:

1- If i get banned, i can just create a new account and spoof hwid and its magically unbanned?
2- Do i need to use HWID spoofer every time i play after the first ban? Even when not cheating?

Thanks.[/QUOTE

1- Yes you create new account. Buy H1Z1. Then spoof.
2- Yes you need to spoof every time after the 1st ban :).
3- It depends how you play :).

Skaterboii45
01-28-2015, 03:47 PM
So, in order to use the HWID Spoofer, we must repurchase a copy of the game to use it? That sucks, why would I want to spend another amount of money when I already own the game?

irgendwas
01-28-2015, 03:51 PM
So, in order to use the HWID Spoofer, we must repurchase a copy of the game to use it? That sucks, why would I want to spend another amount of money when I already own the game?

That's how the game industry works ;)

I saw today that the HWID spoofer for the H1Z1 Cheat is out, so i have some questions:

Thanks.

1 - No, you have to buy a new account. The HWID Spoofer is to don't get HWID Banned.
2 - You have to use the HWID Spoofer everytime you play with the Hacks.
3 - You play unlegit - you will get a ban if you have bad luck

IzAWeirdo
01-29-2015, 03:06 AM
That's how the game industry works ;)

1 - No, you have to buy a new account. The HWID Spoofer is to don't get HWID Banned.
2 - You have to use the HWID Spoofer everytime you play with the Hacks.
3 - You play unlegit - you will get a ban if you have bad luck

Let's say I got banned b4, this time though I want to play legit, so I buy the game create new soe account create new steam. don't plan on using the cheats nomore, do I still need HWID spoofer? or no?

Cookieman
01-30-2015, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=joaovitorbf;199223]I saw today that the HWID spoofer for the H1Z1 Cheat is out, so i have some questions:

Thanks.[/QUOTE

1- Yes you create new account. Buy H1Z1. Then spoof.
2- Yes you need to spoof every time after the 1st ban :).
3- It depends how you play :).

so i must create a new steam acc with h1z1?

irgendwas
01-30-2015, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE=matti4123;199734]

so i must create a new steam acc with h1z1?

You have to buy a new copy on a new Steam Account, yes

Cookieman
01-30-2015, 02:34 PM
funktioniert das auch mit family share irgendwas?

Dirus
02-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Just letting you know, I got banned, made a new steam account and purchased the game again. I'm not using a HWID spoofer or anything else and I can play fine.

Yourmoma
02-02-2015, 03:37 PM
Can i use the spoofer to change my hwid for the first run on a second account to safe my legit one

Dirus
02-03-2015, 05:06 AM
Ok bad news. After my first account got banned, I played on a new account without hacks and it got banned. Guess I am HWID banned or something. What should I do?

kevinpl122
02-03-2015, 09:58 AM
You didn't spoof your hwid so you get banned on your real hardware id and that's why you got 2 accounts banned.

Nwpiano
02-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Can i use the spoofer to change my hwid for the first run on a second account to safe my legit one
Yes well sort of from the first day you hack you will always have to use HWID spoofer.. if you then get banned (with it enabled) and want to stop hacking and go to your LEGIT account then you can "without the spoofer" since it was a fake HWID getting banned..
so its bad luck to be banned without using it.. then future is set hacking or not hacking, sony won't care.
and if you want to switch between legit and hacking account from time to time then (moderator correct me if im wrong)
then you just need to remember!
always spoof with fake
and not needed with legit if YOU DONT hack on it.. and never had.. don't hang me up on it.. but i think sony has delayed bans aswell :)

*****clarification*****
Just to make sure its doesnt get messed up.. ALWAYS spoof before playing on hacker account, since obviously the spoof is temporary.

Dirus
02-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Ok bad news. After my first account got banned, I played on a new account without hacks and it got banned. Guess I am HWID banned or something. What should I do?

Hi mate, yes I know that, but if I use a HWID spoofer now, can I buy a new H1Z1 copy on a new steam account and play? I would have to use a HWID spoofer from here on out, correct?

PatientZero
02-03-2015, 08:37 PM
Hi mate, yes I know that, but if I use a HWID spoofer now, can I buy a new H1Z1 copy on a new steam account and play? I would have to use a HWID spoofer from here on out, correct?

Correct.

Yourmoma
02-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Yes well sort of from the first day you hack you will always have to use HWID spoofer.. if you then get banned (with it enabled) and want to stop hacking and go to your LEGIT account then you can "without the spoofer" since it was a fake HWID getting banned..
so its bad luck to be banned without using it.. then future is set hacking or not hacking, sony won't care.
and if you want to switch between legit and hacking account from time to time then (moderator correct me if im wrong)
then you just need to remember!
always spoof with fake
and not needed with legit if YOU DONT hack on it.. and never had.. don't hang me up on it.. but i think sony has delayed bans aswell :)

*****clarification*****
Just to make sure its doesnt get messed up.. ALWAYS spoof before playing on hacker account, since obviously the spoof is temporary.

Can someone confirm that? (mod/ admin/ someone who already tried that)

kevinpl122
02-05-2015, 12:09 PM
@Yourmoma
Confirm what?

Dirus
02-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Correct.

Thank you for your fast reply PatientZero. My last question is, do you, or can you provide a HWID spoofer seperately from the hack as a once off payment? I would like to play legit now since I got banned, but paying monthly just to use a spoofer seems a bit pricey. I would be happy to pay the price of the hack + the spoofer if I were using the hack but I just want to play legit using a spoofer and nothing else. Would I be able to purchase the HWID spoofer alone? I am happy to negotiate the price if that is of any concern. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Regards.

serpicos
02-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Thank you for your fast reply PatientZero. My last question is, do you, or can you provide a HWID spoofer seperately from the hack as a once off payment? I would like to play legit now since I got banned, but paying monthly just to use a spoofer seems a bit pricey. I would be happy to pay the price of the hack + the spoofer if I were using the hack but I just want to play legit using a spoofer and nothing else. Would I be able to purchase the HWID spoofer alone? I am happy to negotiate the price if that is of any concern. Hope to hear back from you soon!

Regards.

Yep i'm also interested in a similarpurchase :)

alphaqup
02-06-2015, 05:38 PM
sounds like karma for you buddy.

Dirus
02-07-2015, 06:49 AM
Bump, really hoping to hear news back about my question.

Vicecityx
02-07-2015, 07:03 PM
i don't understand, do you have to pay separate for a spoofer?? or is it included when you buy the h1z1 hack?

6thPara
02-10-2015, 02:04 PM
It is included with the hack. Tho I think and WISH that the hwid spoofer would be sold seperate from the hack, as I can imagine.... Many of the customers would like that too. :)

PsychoShroom
03-14-2015, 02:16 PM
where can i dowload the spoofer because i got banned using the hack and i want to buy another account and play again

Edit: Nvm guys just found it inside the hack

irgendwas
03-14-2015, 02:19 PM
where can i dowload the spoofer because i got banned using the hack and i want to buy another account and play again

Go to the TMStreamer -> Tools -> HWID Spoofer

semotokat
03-14-2015, 07:47 PM
Go to the TMStreamer -> Tools -> HWID Spoofer
Yesterday i mistakenly used spoofer, so i cannot login cheat console right now, what should i do?

Please help

irgendwas
03-14-2015, 07:50 PM
Yesterday i mistakenly used spoofer, so i cannot login cheat console right now, what should i do?

Please help

I don't understand your question.

Swadeey
04-10-2015, 12:12 PM
kk