PDA

View Full Version : With the new hwid spoofer do I need to change my ip?

dopeboi
01-23-2015, 08:50 PM
Does the spoofer really work? Has anyone made a new account that was banned and got back on with it?

Do I have to change my ip as well?

MasterLooser15
01-23-2015, 11:16 PM
Does the spoofer really work? Has anyone made a new account that was banned and got back on with it?

Do I have to change my ip as well?

there is no way to get back on your already banned account
the hwid spoofer fakes your hwid for the NEXT account, so it doesnt get instantly banned again.

sony has been known to ban your ip+hwid.
if u are a person who releases cheats, for example on freecheats forums, they already have been banning whole IP-Ranges
which would be for example: 86.23.55.1 - 86.23.55.255
or even more

so yes you should change your ip aswell.

TurboCyborgNinja
01-23-2015, 11:29 PM
Thanks Master, I love your videos you are awesome with your Jamaican accent

Would you recommend NOT using a vpn then? I dont have a router in between my modem, just a modem from comcast so its like impossible to change my ip unless i keep it off for like 24 hours (because of busy area) and cloning mac does nothing without a router between

Are you sure they are IP banning at all though?

Also I read on another thread here someone was banned after 45 min on a new acct with spoofer + new ip + new acct :confused:
http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f159/anyone-still-cheating-after-ban-wave-fill-out-short-q-so-i-know-what-not-do-57420/index2.html

Uhh......

2nd account banned.

Using Spoofer? Yes
Using Aimbot? No
Using Speedhack? No
Using ESP? No
Using Teleport? No
Flying? No
Looting Unlootables? No
Looting "stashes"? No
Banned Before Spoofer? Yes
Banned After Spoofer? Yes
Used Unreadable name (i.e. IlIlllIIllI)? Yes
Stayed on same server for more then 1+ hour? No
Deleted characters and moved from server to server? No

Summary: I made 1 character, I played for a total of 45 minutes, I never injected the cheat. I used the spoofer, I play on VPN with random IP everytime. Poop.

MasterLooser15
01-24-2015, 12:12 AM
call your ISP and ask them if they offer dynamic ips or if they are all static.
if you have a ISP with dynamic ips, than you can just change your macadress and restart your modem, that should change the IP (if she is dynamic)

if u cant access the internet after changing your macadress, than u have a static one.

u can try to call your ISP and tell them u are getting hardcore ddosed all the time from some fanbois etc, they might change it for you. (worked for my girlfriends ISP)

about VPNs, i havent used one for sony yet, but i seen ppl saying that vpns are blocked/blacklisted (cant confirm tho)

Desync
01-24-2015, 12:33 AM
Is there not a 24 hour trial peroid like there use to be? Would really like to test it to make sure I can play the game before paying for a month