PDA

View Full Version : Lets say.....

OGBlitzz
01-27-2015, 04:30 AM
So lets say I buy the h1z1 hack. I buy h1z1 on a separate account and still have my main. I play legit ONLY on my main and use the HACK on my other account. Everytime I use the hack on my alt account I use the hwid spoofer. and everytime I play legit I dont do anything because its legit. So lets say if I hack on 1 account and use the hwid spoofer, and play legit on the other will both accounts get banned? Or just the one im hacking on? Sorry for the bad typing and wording its really late lol

kevinpl122
01-28-2015, 12:56 PM
id doesn't matter if you play rage or legit, its not csgo

OGBlitzz
01-30-2015, 03:06 AM
^ Im using two different accounts though, My legit one without anyhacks and regualar hwid and then my hacking one with hwid spoofed and different account

DirtyHaxor
01-31-2015, 12:48 PM
i am also going to do this, not yet purchased the hack but i am planning to. I think what you are saying is correct. If you use the HWID spoofer when you hack you should be fine your legit account shouldnt get banned. Thats what im hoping anyways, some confirmation from an admin would be appreciated though.

kevinpl122
02-02-2015, 11:04 PM
@OGBlitzz
I quite dont understand you but, let's say you got 2 accounts: x and y.You play legit on x and rage on y(+hwid spoof).If you get banned on y you won't get ban on x beacuse you spoof your hwid.But when you will get banned on x your real hardware id will be banned.So i would recommend spoofing everytime your hwid.
I hope it helps :)