PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty?

kevinpl122
02-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Hey guys,
Why there is no cheats in here to the newest CoD? (ghost,advanced,bo2)?
Why did Tom stopped to make cheats for Call of Duty series? I remember MW3 cheat, it is the best cheat for this game from @tmcheats.com

irgendwas
02-06-2015, 12:29 PM
Because H1Z1 etc. brings more money ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Monty Crisco
02-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Because H1Z1 etc. brings more money ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I would have to disagree on that aspect. I think the reason is because CoD is a fad and a new one comes out every year, Tom is just one man and can only do so much. If he works up some code for every CoD as they come out he would never find time to breathe. Sometimes I wish that there were more people making hacks here to lighten the load off of each other but it is kind of nice to have one strong coder too.

kevinpl122
02-13-2015, 01:30 AM
I would have to disagree on that aspect. I think the reason is because CoD is a fad and a new one comes out every year, Tom is just one man and can only do so much. If he works up some code for every CoD as they come out he would never find time to breathe. Sometimes I wish that there were more people making hacks here to lighten the load off of each other but it is kind of nice to have one strong coder too.

He made a cheat for Battlefield Hardline in 6hours from release.For h1z1 less in 2 days i think (after release).He has to be godlike coder And I don't think making a cheat for new game is that hard for him.There's gotta be different reason.