PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Spoofer Question

MrCheats
02-11-2015, 03:40 PM
I have a question about the Spoofer, I wanna cheat on my second account with hacks but my main I won't hack what do I need to do so I won't be banned on my main? Do I have to use VPN etc plz explain.

Kineh
02-13-2015, 03:43 PM
It depends, I believe SOE ban HWID every time they detect a hack. So, if you want to make sure you are HWID, ask a friend/relative to log into their H1Z1, if you can, it's your account that's banned. Otherwise, if you can't, you're computer is banned via hardware. On your new account, install the game on a USB or any other external hard drive and boot from that rather than your actual computer. Let me know if this works!

kevinpl122
02-14-2015, 04:23 AM
It depends, I believe SOE ban HWID every time they detect a hack. So, if you want to make sure you are HWID, ask a friend/relative to log into their H1Z1, if you can, it's your account that's banned. Otherwise, if you can't, you're computer is banned via hardware. On your new account, install the game on a USB or any other external hard drive and boot from that rather than your actual computer. Let me know if this works!

Lmfao this is so complicated. Just use hwid spoofer when you want to cheat on your 2nd account, if you'll get banned your main account will be ready to play