PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1, DayZ, and ISS, have some questions?

OGC
02-20-2015, 01:04 AM
Hello there, I have not used hacks for a very long time, last time was 1.6 CS back when top undetected hacks were free. I am interested in hacking in the three games mentioned and this seems to be one of the big cheating sites, and I've got some questions.

➡️ Regarding VAC, you will only be inventory locked for the game you are banned in? So if I get a VAC DayZ ban, I can still trade CS skins, correct?

➡️ Which currently is less likely to be detected, DayZ mod or SA? I have both. Also, will a ban in one cause the other to be banned as well?

➡️ When purchasing hacks on this site, is everything included for undetected game play? I don't have to get bypasses or injectors or what not?

➡️ Is "Cheat status" indicative of its detectability, or something else?

➡️Are the H1Z1, DayZ, and I:SS (warZ) hacks undetected as of today, and will remain that way for the foreseeable future? (feb 19 2015)

➡️ Remaining undetected by Anti Cheat measures is my bigges priority, are the hacks tested daily to ensure that they stay undetected?

➡️ Will VAC ban accounts using the same debit card? I'd imagine not due all the phishing, but I can't find any info about this.

Thank you and I look forward to purchasing a $40 a month plan to access all cheats.

Reckz0r
02-20-2015, 02:06 AM
If you get banned in CSGO u can NOT trade the Skins.
DayZ Mod, DayZ Standalone offline atm
Bypass and Injector // Loader included!
Cheat Status say, the hack is detected or not (Offline = Detected or Outdated) (Online = Hack is Undetected)
Show (Live Cheat Status)
Show in live Cheat Status is the hack detected or not...

irgendwas
02-20-2015, 02:38 PM
-> VAC Ban in CSGO = Unable to trade CSGO Skins
-> SA is more untedectable I guess ... But nevermind, the hacks are offline atm
-> You will get a "Streamer" (Loader). There is also a HWID Spoofer for H1Z1 and Planetside 2 (Games that HWID Ban)
-> You can take a look at "Cheat Status" that you can find above this thread on the bar or at the Main Forum Page of TMC
-> Check the Forums, Buy Now Page and "Cheat Status". H1Z1 and ISS are Undetected at the moment, DayZ (Arma 2 and Standalone) are Offline at the moment.
DayZ (Arma 2) have a high ban risk at the moment and Tom M is waiting for a new DayZ Standalone Engine

-> 99,9% Undetected. But you still can get banned by Obivious Gameplay of course.

-> Nope. One account, one new life ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have a nice one.

OGC
02-20-2015, 11:14 PM
Thanks guys, I bought the cheats and I am having a blast with them.