PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1

Player2
02-22-2015, 10:25 AM
What is the ban rate for you H1Z1 cheat?

Ibu
02-22-2015, 12:18 PM
play only with ESP = No Ban

Use High Risk Feat = 2-3-5 days?! Banned

irgendwas
02-22-2015, 12:23 PM
Depends on your playstyle

Player2
02-22-2015, 01:55 PM
So the features included are pretty much useless then as they will get you banned?

DevilsChild
02-22-2015, 01:59 PM
Hi I was using the cheat from *** and got hardware banned :(. My friend has told me about the one you guys are doing and it looks impressive and I was wondering if I made a new steam account with your H1Z1 cheat and loaded it up would it work due to your ID SPOOFER. Reason for asking is the hardware ban is a pain in the ass and every time lets say i make a new steam account i buy the game its a instant ban

Hope you can help

DevilsChild

- - - Updated - - -

My ban rate sorry I don't understand what you mean

Player2
02-22-2015, 08:37 PM
Hi I was using the cheat from *** and got hardware banned :(. My friend has told me about the one you guys are doing and it looks impressive and I was wondering if I made a new steam account with your H1Z1 cheat and loaded it up would it work due to your ID SPOOFER. Reason for asking is the hardware ban is a pain in the ass and every time lets say i make a new steam account i buy the game its a instant ban

Hope you can help

DevilsChild

- - - Updated - - -

Make your own thread son! HWID spoofer does not work for buying the game if you are already banned without using one. It simply hides your HWID in game therefore allowing you to repurchase should you need to.

CigarBro
02-22-2015, 11:52 PM

Hope you can help

DevilsChild

- - - Updated - - -

HWID spoofer will allow you to play again if you're HWID has been banned. Use it everytime before launching. As for TMCheats the cheats are amazing and undetected. If you use high risk and rage all over you will be banned. If you use aimbot and esp only you will last a while. But if you're hacking expect to be banned sometime. :cool: