PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Questions. Thanks

soadspiders
02-23-2015, 05:43 AM
Hello TM Cheats Community. I'm about to purchase H1Z1 hacks and I just had a few questions. Thanks again head of time, for taking the time to help me with my questions.

1. Can you explain to me what HWID spoofer actually does to the HWIDs of my computer? Does it go into my computer and actually change the hardware IDs of my computer components? Or does it just run along side the H1Z1 game launcher when the launcher is detecting my HWIDs, and generates fake HWIDs?

2. Can the HWID spoofer have a negitive effect on my computer? I mean will it some how cause my computer or my internet connection to run slower, simply because the HWID has been tampered with from its default settings?

3. When I went to the paid subscription page, there's a "Hardware ID Reset," option at the top. It shows this: Your Hardware ID:, and it has a reset button. What does this do? Is it changing anything on my computer on my end? Or is this just used to bind the cheats to my computer? If so, what does resetting do if I haven't even purchased the cheats.

4. And finally, does SoE do IP bans? If they do, will the HWID spoofer enable me to have access to the game again? (Assuming I purchase another H1Z1 game account)

5. Is disabling UAC safe? (This is required for the cheat program to work)

6. Is the cheat program and this site safe and verified?

Thanks for taking the time to help me with my questions. Keep up the good work TM Cheats Community!

CigarBro
02-23-2015, 05:53 AM
Hello TM Cheats Community. I'm about to purchase H1Z1 hacks and I just had a few questions. Thanks again head of time, for taking the time to help me with my questions.

1. Can you explain to me what HWID spoofer actually does to the HWIDs of my computer? Does it go into my computer and actually change the hardware IDs of my computer components? Or does it just run along side the H1Z1 game launcher when the launcher is detecting my HWIDs, and generates fake HWIDs?

2. Can the HWID spoofer have a negitive effect on my computer? I mean will it some how cause my computer or my internet connection to run slower, simply because the HWID has been tampered with from its default settings?

3. When I went to the paid subscription page, there's a "Hardware ID Reset," option at the top. It shows this: Your Hardware ID:, and it has a reset button. What does this do? Is it changing anything on my computer on my end? Or is this just used to bind the cheats to my computer? If so, what does resetting do if I haven't even purchased the cheats.

4. And finally, does SoE do IP bans? If they do, will the HWID spoofer enable me to have access to the game again? (Assuming I purchase another H1Z1 game account)

Thanks for taking the time to help me with my questions. Keep up the good work TM Cheats Community!

It changes your HWID while in game so you don't get your OG HWID banned or if you do you can play by spoofing again.

No it cannot. and won't.

You only use the reset if you use a different PC or reinstall windows or change the HWID (Not effected by spoofing).

Yes they do. If they do you play on a VPN. :cool:

eckus
02-23-2015, 05:54 AM
I've yet to have any issues regarding anything your wurried about, bans/ip bans and i've never used the hwid spoofer. It all depends how much you use the hacks, like don't randomly kill everyone you see and fly all over the place lol just go easy on using them and you'll be fine.

CigarBro
02-23-2015, 06:00 AM
I've yet to have any issues regarding anything your wurried about, bans/ip bans and i've never used the hwid spoofer. It all depends how much you use the hacks, like don't randomly kill everyone you see and fly all over the place lol just go easy on using them and you'll be fine.

Eckus, I would recommend using the spoofer so if you ever decide to play legit your original HWID doesn't get banned.

eckus
02-23-2015, 06:02 AM
I do play legit lol :D just i don't go crazy. But thanx for the help :) i'll use it more often

soadspiders
02-23-2015, 06:52 AM
Thanks for the fast reply guys. I'm trying the cheat out now. Do I have to run HWID spoofer before I start the game, everytime? Or is it a one time thing until I get banned?

CigarBro
02-23-2015, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the fast reply guys. I'm trying the cheat out now. Do I have to run HWID spoofer before I start the game, everytime? Or is it a one time thing until I get banned?

You run it every time before you launch the game. Make sure you have the Notifications box checked and you see two notifications, one as you open the launcher and one after you hit play. :cool: I always click GEN before clicking spoof also.

No problem!