PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Questions

neogeo567
03-09-2015, 04:27 AM
What features are detected? And what does the HWID Spoofer help? Is it like Planetside 2 for ban evading?

irgendwas
03-09-2015, 11:56 AM
HWID Spoofer is working, so if you are HWID Banned you still can play, if you are not HWID banned - you have to use it too to don't get HWID banned.

Every feature is Detectable by players, speedhack and noclip can be detected by the server.

SuperKill is the only High Risk at the moment, but it's undetected too.

You will just get a ban when you play obivious.

xRaW
03-09-2015, 05:28 PM
HWID Spoofer is working, so if you are HWID Banned you still can play, if you are not HWID banned - you have to use it too to don't get HWID banned.

Every feature is Detectable by players, speedhack and noclip are temporary removed so for this you won't get a ban now :P

You will just get a ban when you play obivious.

NO Clip and speedhack are still enabled when I use the hacks but I never enable them anyways, but like you said everything can be detectible by players thats why you just play as legit as possible. :)

neogeo567
03-14-2015, 04:56 AM

Every feature is Detectable by players, speedhack and noclip can be detected by the server.

You will just get a ban when you play obivious. So it is like planet side 2 where you could keep making as many accounts as you wish? In other words, I don't have to buying keys to play.