PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 HWID Spoofer

hurricnz
03-23-2015, 07:13 PM
Hey guys im new here on the forum. not interested in cheats becouse they ruin the gameplay for me but thats not why im here.

is it possible to only purchase the HWID spoofer. I have used cheats on PlanetSide 2 a long while back and got banned. not knowing all the services from SOE would be affected.
I recently got H1Z1 and was stunned at first my account got banned instantly...

but yea, can I buy only the HWID Spoofer for H1Z1 or no?

HurriCane

Locker
03-23-2015, 07:22 PM
No you have to buy the full hack.

hurricnz
03-23-2015, 07:24 PM
Well that's to expensive for just a HWID Spoofer. issent there just a 24 hours trail?
im happy to pay a bit but not that much. i'm sorry

how2play
03-24-2015, 06:29 AM
Well that's to expensive for just a HWID Spoofer. issent there just a 24 hours trail?
im happy to pay a bit but not that much. i'm sorry

It's not just a HWID spoofer, as you also get all the other features that is provided :).

hurricnz
03-24-2015, 12:04 PM
It's not just a HWID spoofer, as you also get all the other features that is provided :).

I am not Interested in the cheats itself, i have been there with other games. like I stated before, cheats ruin a game for me.
I just want to get the HWID Spoofer

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/changing-or-spoofing-hard-disk-hardware-serial-number-and-volume-id/ check that out

It's a bit more complicated then that.they take your MOBO HWID and the HWID of something else. those are the parts you replace last. making it harder to get a different HWID.

Locker
03-24-2015, 12:11 PM
As I said before: It isn't possible.