PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Sale Questions About H1Z1 and etc

koleiscanole
03-24-2015, 05:58 PM
Questions:

1. If there were an update to H1Z1, do I wait for the cheats to be updated or will it still be undetected?

2. When I download the cheats, will it install automatically or will I be given instructions to do it manually?

3. Will there be instructions on how to use the Spoofer and Executor?
I. If anyone has a video that can show me how, please link me to it.

4. Are their any mods, admins, etc that are on frequently and can respond quickly; If so please list their name.

5. Will the cheats be detected as of March 22nd of 2015?

6. If there were to be a update on the cheat, or any new installations to it will it automatically update?

7. If there are any lifetime purchase options, if so how will I do so?

Locker
03-25-2015, 08:58 AM
1. You have to wait for an update. The esp only version works sometimes.

2. You don't have to install anything, just run the streamer.

3. You can find some instructions in the forum if you search for it. You also will get answers if you ask.

4. Usually we respond quickly (within a few hours). You can find the site leaders in the quick links at the top of this site but there are a lot of active members too.

5. The cheats were never detected. Some features can't be used like a few weeks before though.

6. It will update automatically.

7. There is a lifetime option, but only for all games. We don't offer lifetime for a single game. Create a thread in account issues for further information.

koleiscanole
03-25-2015, 05:55 PM
1. You have to wait for an update. The esp only version works sometimes.

2. You don't have to install anything, just run the streamer.

3. You can find some instructions in the forum if you search for it. You also will get answers if you ask.

4. Usually we respond quickly (within a few hours). You can find the site leaders in the quick links at the top of this site but there are a lot of active members too.

5. The cheats were never detected. Some features can't be used like a few weeks before though.

6. It will update automatically.

7. There is a lifetime option, but only for all games. We don't offer lifetime for a single game. Create a thread in account issues for further information.

Thank you for the response, but I don't understand what the streamer is?

koleiscanole
03-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Also another question, My computer is going to be upgraded in the mean time I will be using my backup PC. Will I be able to download the cheats onto their also?

Locker
03-26-2015, 08:14 AM
The streamer is the tool to download an inject the cheats. It is a .exe

Yes, you can reset your HWID every 24 hours.