PDA

View Full Version : Last Questions Before Purchase | H1Z1

koleiscanole
03-27-2015, 06:45 PM
These are the few questions I have before acquiring the cheats for H1Z1

On a youtube video by "masterlooser15" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbL6dkRwlnA) he was saying
when he launched the game without the hacks, he was banned. If I were to do this, would it be the same for me?
I wouldn't be flying and noclipping around like him but only using esp and things like that.

Video from masterlooser15:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbL6dkRwlnA

Secondly, I saw that they release yet another update/patch for the game. In the streamer will I be abled to see whether or not
the cheats are up to date?

For the last question. In this post "black bulle" says what're the working features of H1Z1. Does this mean, when an update comes around to prevent cheating. Will the streamer automatically disable the specific cheat (like ninja mode, aimbot, and etc)?
If not what will it do?

Summary of questions:

1. If I don't use the streamer again after using it once or more, and launch the game w/o them will I be banned?
2. Is there a way to see whether or not the cheats are up to day? Whether it be on the forums or on the streamer.
3. When H1Z1 updates, and it has the mean of preventing cheating. Will the streamer automatically block some cheats (like esp, aimbot, ninja mode, etc.)
to prevent bans and detections? If not, what will it do?
4. Can't I just create another account for H1Z1 and not buy the game again? And then use the HWID spoofer to not get banned on the new account?

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone please help me, I am purchasing the cheats by thee end of this week. I need these question answered by then, it's been 5 days.

koleiscanole
04-01-2015, 08:35 PM
Update: Please someone answer.

Member1
04-13-2015, 12:52 PM
They ban your Hardware ID (HWID) so if you play on 1 computer and log into another account without spoofing then they will ban that account to if im not mistaken. You must spoof it when you play with hacks and not spoof when playing legit.