PDA

View Full Version : I have 6 cheap H1Z1 keys available! I want CS keys / TF2 keys / items!

OGC
04-19-2015, 05:07 AM
First of all sorry if this doesn't belong here. This is not a plug for g2a or something I have 6 h1z1 activated steam gifts that I won't be using and I would like to trade for. I haven't touched h1z1 in over a month I just find the game too boring. Back when the keys were going really cheap I got a little overzealous and bought a bunch. I have only been banned once so far =\. My interest in the game ran out before my spare accounts did.

So here's what I am asking for:

1 CD Key = $10 worth of keys, skins, or items for CS GO or TF2. If you buy more than one key I will give a discount. Let's say 7 CS Keys for 2 H1Z1 CD Keys.

Shoot me a message if you would like to trade for one.

They are the Russian keys just look at the sticky in this forum to learn how to activate them. You will NOT need to play with a VPN, only to activate them.

Codagrimm
04-20-2015, 03:10 AM
You still have the keys?

OGC
04-20-2015, 03:13 AM
Yes, PM your steam profile url so I can add you. You can view the keys in my inventory

OGC
04-25-2015, 04:44 AM
Still have 6 h1z1 keys available for $10 each ($10 worth of keys or skins, no PayPal = no getting scammed. You can't do a chargeback on steam trades)

Can provide screenshots of my 6 h1z1 steam gifts sitting in my inventory.

ruhmundehre
04-25-2015, 04:54 PM
Hello you still have keys?

OGC
04-26-2015, 04:43 AM

Yes. PM your steam community URL so I can add you. I only take CS GO Keys / Skins / TF2 items (non crap ones) as payment. So if you want to get a H1Z1 CD key it's 4 CS GO keys ($10).

If you buy multiple H1Z1 keys from me I will work out a nice discount.

OGC
05-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Here is my steam profile for everyone to see the keys in my inventory:

Steam Community :: Chinese Toothpaste (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065522633)

Add me and send me a message on here if you like cheap h1z1 keys! (You must use a VPN to activate the game)

- - - Updated - - -

Here is my steam profile for everyone to see the keys in my inventory:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065522633

Add me and send me a message on here if you like cheap h1z1 keys! (You must use a VPN to activate the game)

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP still have 6 keys available. And I don't know where people are getting this "RU keys don't work anymore" I have a Russian CD key h1z1 on an alt hacking account and the game still works fine, no message saying region locked, no VPN needed to play.

Closely read the tooltip on the Russian h1z1 steam gifts. It says product must be activated in the appropriate region. It says nothing about having to be there to actually play them.

Honestly, I don't see how they could stop RU keys. A VPN will trick steam into thinking you are activating a key in Russia. There's no "region restrictions" to play a game, only to buy and activate.

Keys may not show up until you add me as a friend, I just tried to check my profile and noticed all my h1z1 keys were missing. I wasn't signed in, so after I signed in the keys all appeared :)

4 CS GO case keys, for 1 H1Z1 key. I have 6 available. Please someone trade me keys for these! I don't like h1z1 anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

BUMP still have 6 keys available. And I don't know where people are getting this "RU keys don't work anymore" I have a Russian CD key h1z1 on an alt hacking account and the game still works fine, no message saying region locked, no VPN needed to play.

Closely read the tooltip on the Russian h1z1 steam gifts. It says product must be activated in the appropriate region. It says nothing about having to be there to actually play them.

Honestly, I don't see how they could stop RU keys. A VPN will trick steam into thinking you are activating a key in Russia. There's no "region restrictions" to play a game, only to buy and activate.

Keys may not show up until you add me as a friend, I just tried to check my profile and noticed all my h1z1 keys were missing. I wasn't signed in, so after I signed in the keys all appeared :)

4 CS GO case keys, for 1 H1Z1 key. I have 6 available. Please someone trade me keys for these! I don't like h1z1 anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: I see this message in the tooltip and I don't know if they changed anything or not, please have a look:

This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Russian Federation
In addition, if you decide to redeem this restricted gift, you can only play it within the countries listed above. Note that using an IP proxy or other methods to disguise the place of your residence to activate this gift is a violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement and may result in restrictions on this Steam account.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: I see this message in the tooltip and I don't know if they changed anything or not, please have a look:

This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in these countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Russian Federation
In addition, if you decide to redeem this restricted gift, you can only play it within the countries listed above. Note that using an IP proxy or other methods to disguise the place of your residence to activate this gift is a violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement and may result in restrictions on this Steam account.

- - - Updated - - -

SECOND UPDATE: I just ran my RU CD key h1z1 game which I activated in March and it still launches and plays, so I don't know what that message is all about. It's still letting me play here in the states even with a RU cd key, and no VPN.

Is this new restriction brand new??

- - - Updated - - -

SECOND UPDATE: I just ran my RU CD key h1z1 game which I activated in March and it still launches and plays, so I don't know what that message is all about. It's still letting me play here in the states even with a RU cd key, and no VPN.

Is this new restriction brand new??