PDA

View Full Version : Trading 4 H1Z1 Keys for 1 GTA 5 activated steam gift.

OGC
04-26-2015, 04:53 AM
Also trading for CS:GO case keys. 1 H1Z1 CD Key = 4 CS GO case keys. (Approx. $10 US)

I would like to trade 4 h1z1 ($80 if purchased through steam) Russian activated steam gift CD Keys for a GTA 5 steam gift. You can activate the cd keys with a VPN but you don't need it to play the game. The game will be in English. Google RU h1z1 cd key activation for more information.

Must be traded through steam.

No skype / new steam account BS. Must be done with a non-fresh account who is level 1 and has 0 games (NO SCAMMERS!)

You must buy GTA5 or redeem a code for it and then put it into your inventory as a gift or "save for later". This prevents scamming for both parties.

PlayerUnknown
05-01-2015, 06:32 PM
can you gift it to my main account and then can I gift it from my main account to my New accounts for when I get banned from H1Z1? or is 1 gift move all you get?

ruhmundehre
05-01-2015, 08:38 PM
can you gift it to my main account and then can I gift it from my main account to my New accounts for when I get banned from H1Z1? or is 1 gift move all you get?

When you create a new steam acc you have to 2 weeks before be able to trade if i remember good,so if your account is new u can take key but not trade with a recent account,but maybe now its changed to not sure but still

- - - Updated - - -

When you create a new steam acc you have to 2 weeks before be able to trade if i remember good,so if your account is new u can take key but not trade with a recent account,but maybe now its changed to not sure but still

OGC
05-02-2015, 12:06 AM
I can take CS GO keys if that easier for you, it's 4 keys for one h1z1 key (approx. $10)

Here's my profile, add me and take a look at my inventory.

Steam Community :: Chinese Toothpaste (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065522633)

- - - Updated - - -

I can take CS GO keys if that easier for you, it's 4 keys for one h1z1 key (approx. $10)

Here's my profile, add me and take a look at my inventory.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065522633

- - - Updated - - -

If I remember correctly, once I trade the h1z1 steam gift to you, you can gift it to anyone. You can't trade for it for a little while after receiving it, as in receiving items in return, but I'm pretty sure you can send it to anyone as a gift straight away. Don't quote me though.

- - - Updated - - -

If I remember correctly, once I trade the h1z1 steam gift to you, you can gift it to anyone. You can't trade for it for a little while after receiving it, as in receiving items in return, but I'm pretty sure you can send it to anyone as a gift straight away. Don't quote me though.