PDA

View Full Version : DayZ SA Hack

Shane12781
05-26-2015, 09:17 PM
Hi- I'm curious as if there is any cheat for DayZ SA? I'll rebuy the game, and purchase the cheat for sure. That's basically the only way I'd play it again. That'd be great if someone could tell me!

irgendwas
05-26-2015, 09:25 PM
TMC doesn't have a hack for the game. Not yet.

OGC
05-26-2015, 09:39 PM
BattleEye is a tough nut to crack. All of the major paid hack sites have pretty much stopped supporting it for the time being because of battleye. At best, the hack stays undetected for at most a few days and then the bans come out. It's just not worth it to hack in DayZ right now unless you code your own private hack and don't share it with anyone.

I've got a pretty terrible multi hack for DayZ right now (aimbot doesn't work at all and the ESP doesn't show most items, it basically only shows zombies and players) and this is the best public paid hack you can hope for at the moment.

KaptenMax
05-27-2015, 08:52 PM
There is a few private hacks that costs around 100-200$ thats working, i payed for a hack can't tell witch site but can pm you it and it's working great still haven't been banned. But haven't used it for a wile now.