PDA

View Full Version : Request

osikac
05-31-2015, 08:02 AM
I would like to give tom an idea, the game Block n Load its like TF2 but much funner. Game is pretty new and the atnicheat is shit. (cheat engine is working) a cheat (esp, and aimbot) would take you nolonger than 1 hour and i guarantee that you will get many buyers as you would be the only one that has a hack for it.

OGC
06-01-2015, 04:32 AM
Nobody would pay for a cheat for this if free cheats work just as well, as you said, virtually no anti cheat.

Not worth the time, this game has a very poor score on meta critic. It's just a pay 2 win minecraft deathmatch.

skullrider
05-12-2016, 06:55 AM
I would like to give tom an idea, the game Block n Load its like TF2 but much funner. Game is pretty new and the atnicheat is shit. (cheat engine is working) a cheat (esp, and aimbot) would take you nolonger than 1 hour and i guarantee that you will get many buyers as you would be the only one that has a hack for it.

Not anymore they used a client sided anti-cheat on their game at the moment if you use cheat engine speed hack you will be caught pretty quickly

but anyways would def buy as long as it isn't outrage prices for something easy enough to hack