PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Answering your questions!

fukunub
08-01-2015, 04:59 AM
I've used the hack in depth, willing to post some Tips to lasting maybe 2-3x longer than I did in regards to Battle Royales. This is a guide for closet cheating, not rage.

On a fresh HWID (one that hasn't been banned before) you can last anywhere from 1 to 1000+ hours. The trick I learned from H1Z1 is that you need to treat this game like CS:GO, after enough reports SOE will watch you, basically like overwatch in a way (they say it on their site in the banned section, something I didn't actually know for a while...ever been on H1Z1 and you see a message like "the group blah blah has been banned, say goodbye to these losers... yeah the whole group was being watched).

I personally lasted around 270ish+ hours. One of my faults for sure was Aimbot, if you're spectated and using aimbot, just like in CS:GO it's extremely blatant and obvious. I would recommend taking time to tweak your DPI and Sensitivity to a comfortable liking. There is a CS:GO sensitivity video on youtube that will show you how. (it takes about 45 minutes to set up properly)

So, if you aimbot, are watched, you're done for the most part. And i'm not even talking about the bells and whistles (instant hit, no recoil, no spread) just talking about literally locking on to the chest. You could tweak the aim angle to have a very slow lock on, but you'd be better off taking the shot yourself. The only thing that would be close to legit is a trigger bot, why is there no trigger bot? Don't look at me...

Log files as far as aimbot can potentially give you away, even if you use plain settings. You full burst AK-47 someone and killed them in 3 hits 100 meters away?... not very realistic. An average person would prob fire at least 10 if they're good from recoil issues alone.

ESP is pretty straight forward, you have to counter-play yourself, shooting someone through green smoke 50+ meters away when you can't see anything - not smart. Trees/bushes are tricky, running near a tree and someone is sitting behind it or in a bush, you stop and change course all of a sudden? If that's spectated - you're done.

Houses/Building work the same, if you know someone is camping a room, and you see "pump shotgun" as soon as you run into that building loot, open doors while backing up that shows you are cautious. Try to kill them or die, but if you're shot with the shotgun within 10-15m = dead.

Always smart to set the ESP to show players 500-600 meters away so you can set your course/plans accordingly.

As far as log files, log files can show red flags like - fall damage, high risk features, anything to do with shooting. ESP won't show up in your log files when reported, obviously anyone who has been banned with ESP was spectated (like i said think CS:GO). This is in regards to being watched, Valve actually has "anti-cheat, VAC" H1Z1 does not, if H1Z1 had anti-cheat many users could be banned while idle at the main screen (not in game).

Is the cheat detected? No, in all honesty if it was there would be a mass auto-banning like there was for the free hacks that had no anti-detection features. Anything that's ran in your memory can be scanned by any video game developer, but when they see "xYqoQ" running or any other name the cheat mutates to, it's usually not even considered. Like when the free hacks were banned it would show up as "H1Z1 ESP" or w/e.

I personally was banned this time around for Aimbot in my opinion, if I decide to give it another try I will use the ESP only and shoot for 600+ hours in BR's. In BR's with aimbot I would kill anywhere from 5-20 people depending on how I was feeling, most shots were to the chest (occasional headshots). I don't know how far back log files are looked at, but if someone is under investigation I wouldn't be surprised if they go all the way back to when you first logged in. I have used high risk in the past (speed, tele, no clip), but 270+ hours of BR's and some survival would be a lot to go through, but it's all there.

Couple other miscellaneous thing:

The shotgun is OP, if you're doing vehicle hop outs, walking into close quarter situations where you know you have to walk into fire or you'll give away your ESP...use the shotgun. If you're trying to win a BR, just camp it out, you have an ESP it's easy.

If you pick a route you know will lead to someone that is camping out, you have to let them shoot at you first. You'll have tweaked your aim, your aim will prob be better than theirs, you have an ESP to outline a box that's hard to miss, you will probably kill them.

Final note

Probably won't play H1Z1 again, maybe when it's free, just note that cheats are taken seriously by developers (kinda). There are users on the forums that have mastered this cheat, some it has taken 20+ tries (literally), some others are still on their first account.