PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 - Help

papitobrz
08-20-2015, 07:44 PM
I would like to know if the bans are normaly manual ( by MODS ) or the anticheating are banning people ??

Birdythebird
08-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Aloha Guys!

Wasn't a long time around here :D

So dear hackers, how's H1Z1 doing? Everything fine?

Do they ban fast? Are they actually watching players in BR?

I'm planing to play with ESP and aimbot or only with ESP or Aimbot. Smooth Options of course...No rage hacking and such stuff.

Whats your experience so far?

Greetz <3

1camz111
08-23-2015, 04:00 PM
If you're thinking about getting the H1Z1 hacks, first step, make sure you have done all of the necessary precautions to avoid a ban from H1Z1. (Change your IP, mac address, HWID spoof, or change your HWID) second, just use common sense. Aimbot is fine, I personally don't use it but on a low fov with high smooth aim, it should be ok. ESP of course on, dont run inside a house and if you see a gun on the top floor dont run right to the room, search all the other rooms even if there is nothing inside, H1Z1 have people who literally watch every BR waiting to find a cheater to ban. If you are going to cheat in BR make sure you are hiding the fact that you're cheating even more then normal H1Z1. Do not use the high risk features at all hence their name HIGH RISK. Even if you are just teleporting behind a tiny wall to get a gun, they will detect the movement and you will be down $20.00. In the end you should be safe, just don't get too greedy, and just play like your not cheating, and use common sense.

haxor24
08-23-2015, 06:47 PM
If you're thinking about getting the H1Z1 hacks, first step, make sure you have done all of the necessary precautions to avoid a ban from H1Z1. (Change your IP, mac address, HWID spoof, or change your HWID) second, just use common sense. Aimbot is fine, I personally don't use it but on a low fov with high smooth aim, it should be ok. ESP of course on, dont run inside a house and if you see a gun on the top floor dont run right to the room, search all the other rooms even if there is nothing inside, H1Z1 have people who literally watch every BR waiting to find a cheater to ban. If you are going to cheat in BR make sure you are hiding the fact that you're cheating even more then normal H1Z1. Do not use the high risk features at all hence their name HIGH RISK. Even if you are just teleporting behind a tiny wall to get a gun, they will detect the movement and you will be down $20.00. In the end you should be safe, just don't get too greedy, and just play like your not cheating, and use common sense.

LOL! whats the point of cheating then.

1camz111
08-23-2015, 07:22 PM
To get an advantage, just because your cheating SMART doesn't mean you aren't getting an advantage. Just because you have ESP doesn't mean you play like an idiot and ask to be banned. Its called common sense. :)

Birdythebird
08-26-2015, 04:53 PM

Thanks for the Beginner Guide LOL

hacksss
08-27-2015, 02:44 AM
Have you guys been "detected" as a whole yet? or is it still manual bans and stuff for being stupid

I cheated about 50 hours with this cheat with no probs

iaintevenmad
08-27-2015, 10:01 PM
Need to know if it's undetected or not before buying.

iaintevenmad
08-27-2015, 10:07 PM
Lol, no replies. Bet it's detected. Was gonna buy the cheat but not anymore. Lol.

rosenrot3535
08-28-2015, 04:19 PM
I got ban with no hack.. i don't understand..

itzhackinubxrr
08-28-2015, 04:36 PM
its online be smart with it greedy people get banned

juhior
08-28-2015, 05:00 PM
como trocar o hack do h1z1 por outro jogo

hacksss
08-28-2015, 06:31 PM
just purchase working fine used it before for 50-60 hours hack worked fine

dont be stupid..if you use aimbot make sure you have good settings so you arent snapping to people.. dont use head shot super often

ESP is god like just dont make it obvious search around a bit

ednl76
08-29-2015, 07:58 PM
its not detected, i used it for about 40 hours, not ban yet.

1camz111
08-30-2015, 01:12 AM
Sir, you don't even have a subscription.

ednl76
08-30-2015, 04:36 AM
not anymore no, i moved on to new games.