PDA

View Full Version : [W] CS:GO Case Keys [H] Steam Account with H1Z1, Rust, Infestation, MW3, TF2 Premium!

OGC
09-04-2015, 10:02 PM
I am trading one of my Steam accounts for CS:GO case keys. I do this instead of paypal that way no party will be scammed. I will surrender all details of the steam account and provide you with an email authentication code.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Plobkings/

comes with:
Rust
Infestation
Modern Warfare 3
H1Z1
Premium Unlock in TF2 for extra drops, bag space, etc.

Also comes with CS:GO, but I'm banned from CS:GO. Every other game unbanned. Not even a warning on H1Z1.

Price is 10 CS:GO Case Keys ($25). I wont take paypal so if you want to buy this you need to go get yourself 10 CS:GO keys from the market. This is a great deal, I'm not looking to make too much profit off of this I just have too many accounts to keep track of, and I need to sell some off (seriously have about 2 dozens or so now!) Great little spare hack account and all games owned on this account are supported by TMC.

Also selling copies of CS:GO for 4 keys each. ($10)

if you have valuable skins I will accept those too.. just make sure it adds up to about $25 in market value (or $10 for a copy of CS:GO)

Note: Steam inventory including copies of CS:GO not included. Account for the games only for sale.