PDA

View Full Version : [PS2] Is it possible to subscribe only for a HWID Spoofer ?

Azetor
09-28-2015, 11:09 AM
Good day people.

Four years ago, I was playing Planetside 2. With cheats, of course. Inevitably, I got caught and I was banned IP and account.
And today, I really wanted to play the game again, with good intentions. But Planetside 2 do not forget cheaters and It's been proven this morning...

In short : I connect my account with the launcher, launch the game and after 95% of the loading screen the game closed and my account was banned (G32 error)

I have made inquiries about SoE bans...And after 5 years I'm sure is not my IP, I can go to the website and connect my account to the launcher.

So It probably the HWID, the only thing I don't have change after 5 years to my computer is the HDD, the CPU and the RAM, so it has to be the HDD.

I have tried to contact the daybreak support, but they don't care. I love the copy/paste, this is not the first time what I read this. I would have preferred a "Go f**k Yourself" x)

I'm sorry to have to let you know that your access point has been banned as accounts that have been cheating in PlanetSide 2 originated from the same location as your account.
We cannot release the ban on the access point due to the high amount of cheat use that originated from there. Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to let us know.

I have take the easy way, not working. Let's try an another easy way. I would like to ask you two questions.

- I wanna know if the HWID spoofer can help me to play again to Planetside 2 ?
- I don't wanna pay every month 15 USD only for the HWID Spoofer, Would it be possible to only pay for the HWID Spoofer ? Like 5 USD every month.

Thanks for answers and good day.

Locker
09-28-2015, 12:11 PM
Yes you will be able to play again with the spoofer.
I'm sorry but that isn't possible, you have to buy the cheat for the spoofer.

Have you already reinstalled your windows? This will "remove" the H1Z1 ban so I guess it also will change your HWID for PS2.

Azetor
09-28-2015, 12:21 PM
I have a steam account with H1Z1. I can acces to the game with my daybreak account but if I try to launch PS2 my account will be banned automatically.

I Have reinstalled windows 7 a lot of time and it's not working too...I have a SSD and an HDD. But some years ago I have only the HDD...I tried to plug off when I start PS2 but same problem. I have read a lot of solution but nothing's working.

Did you have an alternative solution to change the HWID ?
I really want to play again at PS2 but don't wanna cheat again, I don't wanna pay 15 USD for something what I don't gonna use, sorry ^^

Locker
09-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Since reinstalling didn't help I don't know another solution.

Azetor
09-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Well...sorry for the language but, I'm screwed x)

Too bad, I wouldn't have minded for 5 USD per month but not 15.

Anyway, thanks for helping.