PDA

View Full Version : My card keeps being rejected when I have $40 in the bank?

Jit
10-22-2015, 11:12 AM
Yeah. It's weird. I have $40 in the bank so I have enough for it. But every time I try and use my card it says it's refused. It's weird. Is this a problem other people are having? I'm in Australia.

Locker
10-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Is your PayPal account and the card in your account verified?
I have never heard of a problem like this.

Jit
10-22-2015, 11:29 AM
Apparently it DID go through.

But I haven't received my cheats. According to my bank:

I thought it didn't work so I tried again and again and it declined it.. Because it already went through and now I only have 11 dollars in the bank. But I had 40 before I paid. When do I get my program?

22 Oct 15 EFTPOS DEBIT
0.00 CR 11.41 CR
22 Oct 15 EFTPOS DEBIT
0.00 CR 11.41 CR
22 Oct 15 EFTPOS DEBIT
0.00 CR 11.41 CR
22 Oct 15 EFTPOS DEBIT
28.75 DR 11.41 CR

Locker
10-22-2015, 11:35 AM
This is an automatic system.
If we received the money you will get access to the cheats and you will be shown as subscriber.

Jit
10-22-2015, 11:36 AM
This is an automatically system.
If we received the money you will get access to the cheats and you will be shown as subscriber.

When is it supposed to go through? It glitched so I don't know if it could tell if I did or not. I am not shown as a subscriber yet. But I have paid.

Locker
10-22-2015, 11:38 AM
In some cases it can take up to a few hours.

Jit
10-22-2015, 11:39 AM
In some cases it can take up to a few hours.

Alright, I'll give it about 2 or 3 hours and if it doesn't show up in that time frame I'll let you guys know. I really want to get the cheat and get into it ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Just posting again to say it hasn't come through. I'll continue updating this post.

Okay, yes this is my second post. But I realized what has happened. The website dropped when I paid for the H1Z1 pack, and it hasn't shown up as paid on the website. Who do I speak to to get this done quickly? My friend has also paid just before when the website was UP and has the cheats now already but I do not. I feel sort of scammed. I hope someone is around to help me out with this ASAP. I feel I'm not getting the product I paid for.

Still haven't received it. I know why. Because the website kept crashing when I was paying. But payment went through. I just want to cheat *cry*

Locker
10-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Create a thread in account issues and post your transaction IDs.

Jit
10-22-2015, 08:17 PM
Create a thread in account issues and post your transaction IDs.

It happened when it glitched though. I don't think I have a transaction ID. I checked paypal but it says it has been paid on my bank balance/transaction history. It doesn't have a code. Just shows the money was taken from my account. I sort of feel scammed because the site was having so much trouble last night.