PDA

View Full Version : Grav Reborn Hack

Arthur1265
11-16-2015, 02:09 PM
Just wondering if there are any plans to make a hack for Grav Reborn? Seems to be gaining momentum and it is quite fun.

More info:

Grav Reborn on steam

Number of players: 5905 24-hour peak.

http://i.imgur.com/Wnkx5eF.png

GAME ENGINE = Unreal Engine 3
ANTI CHEAT = None that i could find?

Basically a new rust which is very popular. This game is new and in early access.. however plays better than rust in its current state. I think a lot of people will begin to play this for their survival game itch, as it also offers some MMO features such as levels that let you get something in return for your time invested in the game.

The game has practically no recoil, therefore a simple ESP/aimbot would do wonders.

Macer92
11-18-2015, 07:06 PM
Yes please! There is no competitors for GRAV aimbots atm!
A lot of providers don't seem to see that it is just like Rust or ARK, just that it isn't yet that well known so its community is low!
It went up by x4 - x10 after the free weekend and that was only among the people who actually bothered!

I tried CE on it, no response and did it multiple times over a few days.

They have no area based damage so the aimbot only needs to look for the best angle, regardless if it is head or toe.

oxxe
11-19-2015, 06:28 PM
This will be dope if TM guys would do the cheat . There is no cheats around and player base keep going up after the REBORN update.

Macer92
11-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Need an aimbot for this game so bad!