PDA

View Full Version : rust hacker can use? Here to support Chinese?

shuaige
11-22-2015, 08:47 PM
rust hacker can use? Here to support Chinese?Because of my poor English, translated to communicate by Google, many of my friends want to buy the new version of rust hackers, whether this support, thank you.

Locker
11-23-2015, 07:49 AM
We only support the legacy (old) version.

shuaige
11-23-2015, 08:00 AM
We only support the legacy (old) version.

Well, still very grateful.

Yes, I want to know what the new version of rust when hackers support, I've got a lot of customers, I am willing to pay a lot of dollars.

Locker
11-23-2015, 08:04 AM
Maybe we will support if if the game finally is released. It's only an early access version at the moment.

shuaige
11-23-2015, 08:13 AM
Maybe we will support if if the game finally is released. It's only an early access version at the moment.

But the game still takes a long time to do the test, it is the replacement of a new version, but also a very long time from the final release, I hope here to have this version of the hacker, I can assume about this new version now sales, we are a guild, there are many members, or we make a deal. We need this version of the hackers, we have money.

- - - Updated - - -

There are many people like the new rust hackers, I am willing to pay a lot of money, will provide a new version of rust hacking it?