PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 Hack

HAHAHNOOB
11-24-2015, 03:50 PM
I've a few questions.

1. Is the H1Z1 Hack any good? [Undetected / Detected, Stable, no bugs, online / offline most of the time?]

2. What do you prefer using in H1Z1?

3. Is the aimbot any good? I sometimes die from a silent bullet (probably got killed by a hacker) does this also happen with your cheats?

That's it for now, thanks.

Locker
11-24-2015, 04:49 PM
It is online, most of the time. After some updates it is offline for a few hours, in some cases for a few days.

Which features? If you won't get banned fast I recommend to use ESP and aimbot only.

You will see other hackers (ESP), so you won't die suddenly.

HeroNameHere
11-25-2015, 10:50 PM
There is no anti-cheat for H1Z1, so as long as you don't rage-hack like an idiot, the hack is undetectable (assuming you aren't doing sketchy shit while a dev spectates you).

If you are concerned about bans only use the auto aim and esp features. I only used the hack to collect all the new skins: x3 green dawn weapon skins, x3 green dawn loot crate drops.

Using the hack just to play is fun for a few games, but overall takes the thrill out of the game.

The auto aim feature is good as long as the target isn't far away and strafing.

xEnjiN
11-26-2015, 03:02 AM
There is no anti-cheat for H1Z1, so as long as you don't rage-hack like an idiot, the hack is undetectable (assuming you aren't doing sketchy shit while a dev spectates you).

If you are concerned about bans only use the auto aim and esp features. I only used the hack to collect all the new skins: x3 green dawn weapon skins, x3 green dawn loot crate drops.

Using the hack just to play is fun for a few games, but overall takes the thrill out of the game.

The auto aim feature is good as long as the target isn't far away and strafing.

They have anti cheat lol.

HAHAHNOOB
11-27-2015, 08:41 AM
They have anti cheat lol.

You got banned 6 times? How?xD

HAHAHNOOB
11-27-2015, 08:50 AM
Damn it says my PP needs a credit card, but i don't have one ._. it's verified with my bank info though...

Edit: nvm, Paysafecard worked :)