PDA

View Full Version : Question

Kiddo100
12-18-2015, 08:55 AM
I wanted to ask if HWID spoofer thing works? Cause I got banned and I am unable to play at all. If spoofer works I'd buy cheat along with Spoofer Why not both right XP

But question is Will it help me to play again? Like every time I try playing I get Error G29 and instantly bans my new account. Thank you. =)

Locker
12-18-2015, 09:53 AM
You will be able to play again with our spoofer.

Kiddo100
12-18-2015, 11:31 AM
You will be able to play again with our spoofer.

I see, So once I purchase Planetside 2 Cheat it will come along with Cheat-Loader or? I want to be sure of everything before purchase. =)

Locker
12-18-2015, 11:35 AM
Yes the spoofer is included in the cheat-loader.

No problem. :)

Kiddo100
12-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Sorry for replying to this late had issues with net, Anyway I also wanted to ask two things 1st. will Spoofer help me Bypass HWID Ban each time I get banned or it's one time use? 2nd. I am already banned but as you mentioned I will be able to play again right and does Spoofer gets updated right? Cause in some other site (Won't mention name.) also had an spoofer which didn't work at all and they didn't updated it too. That's all Reply fast thanks :3

Locker
12-21-2015, 09:59 AM
You will be able to change you HWID after every ban. It will also get updated.

Some people reported bans 2 weeks ago from the spoofer. But if you do the steps properly you should be safe.

Kiddo100
12-21-2015, 10:03 AM
You will be able to change you HWID after every ban. It will also get updated.

Some people reported bans 2 weeks ago from the spoofer. But if you do the steps properly you should be safe.

Ok thank you that's all I needed to know. ^_^