PDA

View Full Version : H1Z1 - Confirmation

Battlesly
12-30-2015, 08:09 AM
Hey,

Just like to confirm a few things about the TMCheats H1Z1, due to recent game update a single group of People on Plague Server has set a huge base up at front driveway at the hospital. Basically they gave collected every car on the server and don't play, basically trolls and they are using also hacks. So time to play fair I guess. All I need to know is it possible since last update to get through a wall ?. AS they have a complete roof I guess flying would still prevent me going in, and if I do get in can you blow the cars u to respawn on map. Just trying to judge if its worth it to buy just to do 1 base with 40 cars ?

Don't play PVP so not really interested in the other options can you get a single hack for a hour any cheaper just to clip a single wall ? Worried about roof and getting in guess if can not destroy cars no point ? Just want to free them up again for whole server. Anyone run them can confirm happy to remove hacks once done but don't want to use for anything else but a single task.

comments ?

hotdotbot
01-04-2016, 06:21 PM
No. There is a feature built in game when you teleport into a base that you have not destroyed the door to it instant kills you. No way to get around it at the moment. At least from what limited server PvP (non-battle royal) I have tried.