PDA

View Full Version : (DAYZ) TMCheats vs A********s?

eilif
10-26-2012, 01:17 PM
A********s gets detected almost every week..

how much detections are there in TMCheats?

So far lost 5 steam cd-keys with a********s and that's too much already..

Please be honest with the answer. :confused:

eilif
10-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Also, whats the difference between:

Dayz 30 days *

and

DayZ 30 days

Both are 10 usd but other has star in the end?

lobbynut
10-26-2012, 01:37 PM
the one with the * at the end of the amount refers to a recurring payment per month whereas the one jsut stating the amount refers to it only being a 1month subscription, in terms of detection rate, HONESTLY if you choose to hack in a game you already have chosen to cheat, no cheater goes unpunished but as far as I can tell from my experience in mw3, its detection rate is far superior to competitors. not only that but tmcheats boast one of the best aimbots designed.

hope this helps

JoTheKiller
10-26-2012, 01:41 PM
As i know we had 0 detection with Dayz cheat

FiveWon
10-26-2012, 01:47 PM
ya i am beyond happy with the hacks here. I been a member of countless hack sites, i dont think our hacks are ever down. BF3 has been good for about 4-5 months.

supbro
10-26-2012, 01:52 PM
The DayZ cheat has been detected as of 10/24 many GBs went out. Haven't heard if the bypass was detected or the scirpting.

eilif
10-26-2012, 01:53 PM
I give it a go..

I'm fine of being detected once, but 3 times per month is too much for me.

String
10-26-2012, 02:42 PM
i personaly dont like the other website, their Framework is realy shit and their esp makes my pc lagg pretty bad.
Plus the prices the prices kills it.

verbatim
10-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Also, whats the difference between:

Dayz 30 days *

and

DayZ 30 days

Both are 10 usd but other has star in the end?

The one with the '*' is a recurring subscription. The other one is obviously a one time.

10-26-2012, 04:07 PM
TMcheats is one of if not the best hacks around, you will not be disappointed

sovsefar
10-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Its not true that it has never been detected, everyone got banned this week, or atleast everyone that was playing did.

If you play everyday when the ban wave roll out, you can expect the same amount of bans no matter what website you use, it all comes down to the quality of the framework and what it can do.

I know all 3 sites that offer the best framework, AA, AJ and tmcheats i choose to buy my hack here.

Tmcheats is the only place now that has a working teleport function for Dayz, the other websites has either removed it or never had it, this is pretty much a no brainer.

AA has a fantastic item radar, i dare say its the best one, it can detect everything on the ground not just weapons, tmcheats has done this with Warz im not sure why they choose not to in DayZ.

It was not hard to choose for me, teleporting is a must have in DayZ.