PDA

View Full Version : War Z Level 1 and 2

darkness50
11-06-2012, 11:42 AM
A few questions that I am sure were asked before, but I could not find.

1. Is there only difference between the two packages level 2 has Climb hack, and No clip? So Level 1 i would have wallhack, and aimbot, speed hack etc.

2. Is the noclip and climb hack detected, because I seen some people say dont use noclip because you would be banned. Or is this just if an admin sees you floating around they manually ban you?

I am leaning toward getting the level 1 hack cause I want the least amount of chances of being banned, but now with a bunch of hackers popping up I feel with them having noclip they will crap all over me XD. Any opinions of the two packages will be great, paying the $15/month I can do, the $30 is pretty steep for me unless I can fully justify it. Thank you everyone in advance.

Billy Bippert
11-06-2012, 11:57 AM
I have level one and am trying to gather the funds for level 2. Level 1 has everything you really need and more, I have killed a lot of level 2 hackers with my Aimbot. Other hackers do not really change the game-play much for you with the Level 1. Level 2 also comes with the "No Object" Hack, which basically allows you to shoot other players through..Pretty much anything.

So Yes, it is worth it simply for entertainment value, as for your direct question: Yes, having the level 2 hack does give you a bit of an advantage over the Level 1.

Cymerian
11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
Is there a way to upgrade from level 1 to 2? Or do I have to pay 30 bucks even though I paid 15 for level 1?

darkness50
11-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Is there a way to upgrade from level 1 to 2? Or do I have to pay 30 bucks even though I paid 15 for level 1?

This is a good question I would like to know as well. Because 99% sure I am gonna just get Level 1. The option of paying an additional $15 for the remaining time for level 2 would nice in case we decide we want to upgrade, is this possible?

KennyC1139
11-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Yea I was about to make a thread asking about the upgrade as well